PDA

View Full Version : A Question for all of you dedicated lifters out there!

Snookman1
12-17-2006, 06:20 PM
Other then protein requirements, working out, etc.

What one that do you contribute your best muscle gains too? As in technique etc.

Thanks Brian

12-17-2006, 06:22 PM
this is very vague question - are you asking what programs work best?

Snookman1
12-17-2006, 07:02 PM
Ya sorry I just reread it is pretty vague.

All I am asking is what one aspect of your regiman that you feel is most beneficial to your working out? I mean part of your training, eating, supplementation can you not live without! LOL I hope thats a little easier to understsand.

stepto180
12-17-2006, 07:10 PM
it is alot easier ot understand thanks for the clarification

and I have learned a big lesson this yea and that is

You MUST eat and you must eat alot to gain muscle and strength
but of course not all ****ty food and training needs to be done
but I think that eatting properly is the most important and most often ignored part of training...soo EAT EAT and EAT

RedSpikeyThing
12-17-2006, 08:29 PM
Diet for sure.

I never realised how much of a role diet plays until I lost all of the weight I gained over the summer :( Now I get it :)

12-17-2006, 10:56 PM
i argree with the others diet it key - if you dont eat right you dont stand a chance - for years i thought i ate right then i really started to try and eat above mantinance and my strength level went way up

Lean-N-Mean
12-18-2006, 12:33 AM
I too will jump on the diet bandwagon. 2 years ago when I first decided to change my appearance I first changed my diet, than I started working out. My thinking was you can work out all you want, but if you eat poorly you will never achieve your potential.

divided
12-20-2006, 10:04 AM
Id have to say your mental outlook on the whole game is the most important thing. If you have a strong mind and desire to learn and understand WHY you train, WHY, you eat healthy, and most importantly, WHY, you are seeing results, then youll be much more successful in your endevours, in all aspects of life. Obviously, including your weight training goals.

More point on, its your mind muscle connection.

JamesBOMB
12-23-2006, 12:40 AM
diet, consistancy, dedication. If you cannot be a repeat offender on all 3 your wasting my time when I want to lift on that machine your sitting on

Jinkies
12-23-2006, 01:38 AM
Experience.

Alot of it comes with learning your body, everyone reacts differently to certain things and some training/supplements effect people different. You have to master your body and learn what works through years of trial and error till you understand what works for you and what doesn't. Thats why you might hear alot of experienced people saying "If I knew then what I did know id be so much better off"

JamesBOMB
12-23-2006, 01:57 AM
so true. If I knew now 4 years ago:(

ryuage
12-24-2006, 05:53 PM
sushi