PDA

View Full Version : Shirt I can get on myself...

bloodninja
12-17-2006, 07:13 PM
My right shoulder is taking a beating lately. I just want to give it some extra support while benching, and I'm not concerned about getting any extra weight out of a shirt. Any recommendations on shirts that would be good to look at, and how much larger I should size them?

stilysh
12-18-2006, 11:15 AM
You will have to go with an open back. If you did manage to get a closed back on, the likelyhood of getting it off without trying to hang yourself from a nail is very low. Try an open back, and wear an Under Armor of Under Armor type compression shirt under it and you shouldn't have much problem.
Stiles

drew
12-18-2006, 04:38 PM
Just get an open-back Inzer Blast. Real cheap, it will give you a little support and super easy to get on and off. You may get 20-30 lbs out of it, but it's so easy to work with.

bloodninja
12-21-2006, 11:09 AM
Thanks, Blast it is.

KevinStarke
12-21-2006, 01:10 PM
Honestly any shirt you can get on yourself doesnt seem worth the money to me since your not gonna get much out of it. Drews probably the only freak i've ever seen actually get some poundage out of a blast and his was cut.

bloodninja
12-22-2006, 09:43 PM
I'm not worried about getting anything out of it, I just want to see if it helps out with my right shoulder.

If it doesn't work, I'll let my dog wear it or something.

KevinStarke
12-23-2006, 01:02 AM
An open blast would do you fine then.