PDA

View Full Version : I need to lose about 40-50lbs.

JK21
12-20-2006, 11:03 AM
I'm after a strict cutting plan so I can lower my BF% as soon as possible. Below are my proposed plans so please help if you can :) Also can anyone give me an estimate to how many calories my following plan would be?

Proposed Diet Plan:
9:00am - Protein shake
11:00am - Protein bar (low carb/high protein)
1:30pm - Salad + Grilled chicken or beef
3:30pm - Protein shake
6:00pm - Salad or steamed vegies + grilled meat/fish
8:00pm - Fruit salad
10:00pm - Protein shake or tuna on wholegrain toast

*Protein shake:
1 Scoop of ON whey.
1 Cup of low fat milk.
1 Teaspoon of natural peanut butter.

Proposed Exercise Plan:
Monday - Chest & Abdominals
Tuesday - Biceps/Triceps & Calves
Wednesday - Cardio workout
Thursday - Legs
Friday - Back & Forearms
Weekends - Rest & Light cardio

Drinking: Water + Sprite ZERO (0 Calories 0 Sugar)

EDIT: Please dont tell me to eat more, I'm quite sure I'll have trouble consuming those amounts as it is - I'm not a big eater. Gained weight by always being infront of a PC, eating 1 meal a day and junk food.

Bicster
12-20-2006, 11:55 AM
How much sodium is in the Sprite 0?

JK21
12-20-2006, 08:59 PM
30mg of sodium, is that too much? I dont drink alot of it though only one can in a day if I do drink it. How is the rest of my diet? :)

JK21
12-20-2006, 10:23 PM
Anyone?

Fredd
12-21-2006, 09:37 AM
you seem to only eat protein shake/bar to me.

russianwol
12-21-2006, 10:12 AM
Yeah, seems a bit too many protein shakes. Why?

jtteg_x
12-23-2006, 06:02 PM
youre relying too much on a protein supplement. i would think 2 times a day is fine, once in morning and one postworkout. i would eat that toast in midday so its good carb use for workout energy.
as for your routine, doing triceps the following day after chest wouldnt be a great idea. there are routines on this site (WWB1 comes to mind). i never tried it myself, but people are seeing good results with it.

Bob
12-23-2006, 06:23 PM
You can estimate your calories by writing down everything you eat!!!
Go to Fitday.com.. link in my sig.. and figure out your calories and such..

Then use the program links in my sig for WBB #1, #2 or BGB... and switch your program to one of those..

Then do a search on WBB for HIIT .. which is a much better type of cardio then just jogging and/or those cardio machines at the gym..

GL.. and Lift Heavy, Eat right & Rest enough...

galileo
12-23-2006, 07:14 PM
Ok, if you really need to lose 40-50lbs, it's time to seriously consider a PSMF. It's worked for countless people and there's a lot to be gained from this diet.

Go to http://www.bodyrecomposition.com and click on products and order the "Rapid Fatloss Handbook." Then view the forums and look at PSMF information.

If you're 40-50lbs overweight, this is the way to go. It'll teach you how to stop eating crappy foods and get your **** together.

Built
12-24-2006, 12:04 AM
:withstupi

It's basically how to crash diet if you must. Of the weight you drop, a lot more of it will be fat than the way you're planning.

Stumprrp
12-24-2006, 07:27 AM
if your 50 lbs overweight then you are pretty over weight yes, no need for psmf IMO, just diet regular and it will come off fast at the start, when i was 275 the weight came off 3-4 lbs a week and gradually slowed down.