PDA

View Full Version : WSM 2006 on ESPN 2 NOW - watch Phil Phister

Bob
12-23-2006, 06:57 PM
ESPN 2 has been having WSM 2006 on for the last couple of hours...
And will have a bunch tomorrow...
You catch watch the qualifiers and then the finals.. where Phil Pfister wins!!

I think they are playing it again on regular ESPN Dec. 30 or 31st..

The first prelim has Mariuz whipping up.. but the best part was the 20 yr. old from Norway.. who smoked the barrel toss.. he looks like a future star..

Chubrock
12-23-2006, 09:48 PM
Felix is a friggin beast. That man is amazing.

bill
12-23-2006, 09:57 PM
Don Pope is intense too!

bill
12-23-2006, 10:29 PM
Phister may actually be natural too. Agree or Disagree.

levronefan
12-24-2006, 03:51 PM
Phister may actually being natural too. Agree or Disagree.

i seriously doubt ANY of the competitors are natural

Chubrock
12-24-2006, 03:54 PM
He made a pitch for athletes staying drug free in the new PLUSA. Granted very few athletes will admit to steriod usage in a national publication, but he went out of his way to state that in a list of things athletes should strive for.

bill
12-24-2006, 06:39 PM
Phil has always claimed to be natural. He has the god given size to do wsm naturally. He has a more natural look than all of the other WSM also.

bill
12-24-2006, 06:42 PM
i seriously doubt ANY of the competitors are natural

I could believe, Phister is natural, before the guy you posted. Jason ?
Phister and maybe a handful more.

ThatSkinnyGuy
12-24-2006, 09:07 PM
We finally got it back! Woohoo! And to think, Mariusz LOST in the Atlas Stones! It was scary close. Victory by tenths of a second, I think.

Since when did the car lift come into action? Its like the meanest harness lift ever plus the pain of a 900 lb farmer's walk. My poor mortal ankles would shatter! Hell, it took out Magnus and he's a beast.

Would have liked to see more Kevin Nee.

levronefan
12-25-2006, 12:30 AM
I could believe, Phister is natural, before the guy you posted. Jason ?
Phister and maybe a handful more.

that strength is unbelievable..... without the use of steroids that kind of strength is virtually impossible imo...... jason is a natural and it is possible( but difficult) to obtain a 205-215 circa 10% bf with his height ...... on the other hand to BEAT mariusz pudzianowski in the wsm is a completely different ballgame..

CDONDICI
12-27-2006, 01:15 AM
I was watching that, very impressive performance from Pfister.

bill
12-27-2006, 08:23 AM
I think Phister could be natural, his physique looks different from most of the other top competitors. He's always claimed natural. I'm not sure if the WSM is drug tested. (Although I thought he did look a thicker this year) LOL Who knows.
Scott Welch (sp) Is extremely strong natural tested guy. Who competes raw.
There are extremely good large athletes in football. I'm sure not all of them are using performance enhancing drugs.

Levronefan, If read boards, I think you would find that people would believe theres greater chance of getting WSM strength. Than looking like a pro bb. You have surely seen the off season pics of the guy your speaking of.
It really doesnt matter, neither is in the position to say they use.

bill
12-29-2006, 06:44 PM
So any comments. Could the WSM be drug free? Is it possible.

magicman531
12-29-2006, 06:45 PM
Possible, not probable.

emjlr3
12-30-2006, 10:50 AM
i thought that they did test, didn't Mariousz get kicked out a few years back for testing positive

hell that was one of the major draws I had to it, that fact they these guy were so big, and strong, all natural :)

btw is this the one where felix did like 19 dead lifts or something crazy like that, heh, that was sick, the closest was like 13 or so