PDA

View Full Version : What was my bf percentage (old picture)

Jinkies
12-23-2006, 11:50 PM
Just trying to get an idea of what I was back then, I weighed about 210 in this picture its the only shirtless I can find from that time; was real camera shy and one of my earlier pictures.

Im training right now and its slowly but surely gonna get back to this, im aiming to reach this bodyfat percentage with my muscle gain and wanted to see what it was.

Edit: picture is whack its in some weird format.

Jordanbcool
12-24-2006, 03:44 AM
10-11%

Very lean, I think you'd like that percentage again.

P.S. How are you cutting?

Davidelmo
12-24-2006, 04:06 AM
Probably around 12%

How tall are you? 210 seems to be a lot for that picture.. you look about 160 unless you are really tall.

1mmort4l
12-24-2006, 04:10 AM
How long ago was that pic taken man? Given that you are 16 now...

Jordanbcool
12-24-2006, 04:25 AM
Probably around 12%

How tall are you? 210 seems to be a lot for that picture.. you look about 160 unless you are really tall.

I agree

WBBIRL
12-24-2006, 04:48 AM
Looks like you'd have to be well over 6ft tall for that to be you at 210 but thats not the point of the thread.

I'd wager your in the 10-12% range in that picture.

Jinkies
12-24-2006, 12:32 PM
From looking at the picture it really does look that I was alot lighter, im pretty sure ive never been under 195 though; those pictures are 2 years after I was 285 pounds of lard, those were back in my running days when I could actually do back to back miles.

With xmas tommorow and new years im mostly trying to burn my extra calories with cardio ( bleachers, sparring, jumprope) and i've been runing HIT training with the weights; once all these delicious holiday foods pass by its going to be alot more stricter with diet and hopefully by summer I'll have dropped a few numbers off my percentages. Im going to invest in a foreman grill and start buying lots of lean chicken, I want to run a psmf but its difficult because cooking and shopping at hard for me especially cause its extra stuff added onto what my parents already get.

Jordanbcool
12-24-2006, 12:38 PM
From looking at the picture it really does look that I was alot lighter, im pretty sure ive never been under 195 though; those pictures are 2 years after I was 285 pounds of lard, those were back in my running days when I could actually do back to back miles.

With xmas tommorow and new years im mostly trying to burn my extra calories with cardio ( bleachers, sparring, jumprope) and i've been runing HIT training with the weights; once all these delicious holiday foods pass by its going to be alot more stricter with diet and hopefully by summer I'll have dropped a few numbers off my percentages. Im going to invest in a foreman grill and start buying lots of lean chicken, I want to run a psmf but its difficult because cooking and shopping at hard for me especially cause its extra stuff added onto what my parents already get.

Yup. Thats one of the pains of running a PSMF. If you are above 200 pounds you're going to have to buy ALOT of chicken, lean beef, tuna, eggs etc.

Me and my mother split the cost so it helps us both out instead of one person paying for it. I usually buy a few bags a paycheck and she does the same.

ArchAngel777
12-24-2006, 03:24 PM
210? Dude, you are 5'8" and there is no way you were 210... LOL... I am about 5'10" and 177 and I look larger than that. Anyway, you were looking pretty lean dude. My guess is 12% or so. It is somewhat of an unorthodox picture though... Probably get a better idea of bodyfat if you would have taken a more straight on picture relaxed. Anyway, looks pretty good.

Davidelmo
12-24-2006, 04:14 PM
Yeah jinkies, thinking about it more makes me think you might have some measurements wrong. I'm not being critical.. just trying to point some stuff out.

You were 210 @ around 10-11% there. That's around 190lbs LBM
You are 270ish @ around 20-25% now according to your latest pics. At 25% that would be around 200lbs of LBM.

That would mean between these two pics you have gained 10lbs of LBM and 50lbs of fat. With your strength, that really doesn't seem likely to me. You should have a lot more LBM than that.

galileo
12-24-2006, 04:17 PM
Whomever is in that picture is about 165 @ 12%.

Merry Christmas!

Jinkies
12-24-2006, 05:33 PM
Hmm its too confusing for me, that angle is really bad and its more of a cheat shot, had been turned so alot couldnt be seen and the picture was sized funny.

It doesn't really matter I suppose I was just trying to see, Im really confused about my body measurements and thats obvious to do yall justice ill post a full set of pictures in the beginning of january to start the new year.

Davidelmo
12-24-2006, 06:06 PM
Hmm its too confusing for me, that angle is really bad and its more of a cheat shot, had been turned so alot couldnt be seen and the picture was sized funny.

It doesn't really matter I suppose I was just trying to see, Im really confused about my body measurements and thats obvious to do yall justice ill post a full set of pictures in the beginning of january to start the new year.

Best thing to do is probably try and drop fat and keep your strength up. Don't worry about the numbers so much. It doesn't really matter what %age body fat you are.. it's just a number.

However if you do want to know, the only way to be sure is to have a proper DEXA body fat scan done at the beginning and at the end of your cut. That way you can be SURE of your progress - any muscle/fat gain/loss etc.

Jordanbcool
12-24-2006, 07:04 PM
Jinkies. I think you are worrying to much. You didnt lose strength so you had to have gained LBM....I think you'll be surprised how much better you look if you just drop some bodyfat. Good luck bro. I know alot of people are starting their cut's in janurary (me included). If you need some help, we'll all lend you some advice.

1mmort4l
12-24-2006, 11:10 PM
Umm, Jinkies.. Master of BS... I remember a post from you a while ago where you said that you have never ever been under 18% BF..
So, who is it really in the picture?
Your brother?

Jinkies
12-24-2006, 11:56 PM
This is why im having difficulties, those pictures are me lastyear around the beginning of sophmore year. I have never been under 18 percent as far I knew thats why im posting the picture to gain a better understanding of the concept.

I tested 18 percent when I had that done, I told the ladies I weighed 180 when I was infact heavier so I think that led to the fact they rated my fat undersomeone who weighed that much. Im not here to bull**** so I won't waste my time; I still wear those same pants and boxers.

slither
12-25-2006, 12:07 AM
Umm, Jinkies.. Master of BS... I remember a post from you a while ago where you said that you have never ever been under 18% BF..
So, who is it really in the picture?
Your brother?

My man 1mmort4l. Homie dont miss ****, nor does he forget anything. He is the master at catching someone trying to BS

WBBIRL
12-25-2006, 12:22 AM
You still wear those same size pants and boxers????

This means you've put on less then 3" on your legs. Personally can't wait to see the new pic's... your upper body has to be WSM material now since you've gained nothing lower body wise.

Like the others have said, that pic was easily under 200 pounds unless your 6'2+ so gaining 70 pounds and not putting enough mass on your lower body to go up even one pant size seems crazy.

Jinkies
12-25-2006, 12:32 AM
Nah those pants are like 6 years old, I wore them even before my weighloss in middle school. They are extremely big but the elastic bands fit any size.

Fuzzy
12-25-2006, 02:07 AM
Ok, Im so confused... I have no idea what you were, are now, or are trying to be Jinks, 1mort4l pinned you there, and I cant figure whats what. Ive been through your old posts and pic threads trying to figure it out.

Jordanbcool
12-25-2006, 08:59 AM
Ok, Im so confused... I have no idea what you were, are now, or are trying to be Jinks, 1mort4l pinned you there, and I cant figure whats what. Ive been through your old posts and pic threads trying to figure it out.

:withstupi

Davidelmo
12-25-2006, 09:30 AM
Jordan can we have a brief timeline of your previous weight.. a lot of us are confused?

We're not saying you're lying.. it's just hard to try and give you direction or suggestions without knowing.

McVein
12-25-2006, 11:20 AM
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showpost.php?p=1273976&postcount=19

hmmmm.....

im confused

JHolmes145
12-25-2006, 12:10 PM
that guy is like italian and tan, and no where near 210. he has way different genetics from ne thing ive seen jinkies post of himself and his skin looks fair in other pics. id say its a different person but im tired of callin ppl out on the net.
also with a second look jinkies looks thicker and wider in other pics, like his hips wouldnt even allow the waist he has in the first pic, the only way to match is a nipple comparision lol j/k!

Jordanbcool
12-25-2006, 12:12 PM
Jordan can we have a brief timeline of your previous weight.. a lot of us are confused?

We're not saying you're lying.. it's just hard to try and give you direction or suggestions without knowing.

K.

2 years ago. Graduating high school. June 2005 (Start bodybuilding)

5'8, 212 pounds at 29% body fat

August 2005 (After a cut of eating mainly vegetables)

178 pounds at 18% body fat

*Weight continued to rise and fall for another 4 months After unsuccessful dieting*

December 2005 Started an actual bulk

192 pounds at 24% body fat

April 2006 Started 2nd cut

*Ended Around July 2006*

186 pounds at 13%. My leanest body fat percentage in my life.

Started bulk mid-July

*End bulk, Janurary 2007*

227-230 pounds at 21% body fat.

Pretty round actually. To tell you the truth. I don't remember most of my numbers last year. I'm only sure about my starting weight when I started the cut, when I finished my most recent cut and at the end of this bulk. Everything else you can call bull**** on ;) haha.

Also, this bulk was dirty as hell but I learned alot. I've gotten much bigger and had fun doing it. My last bulk, I had no clue what the hell I was doing on it or my first "cut". It was a total disaster.

CowPimp
12-25-2006, 12:13 PM
Probably around 12%

How tall are you? 210 seems to be a lot for that picture.. you look about 160 unless you are really tall.I agree, even if you are 6'2'' you can't be over 175-180 in that pic. BF I would guess 11%

Tofer
12-25-2006, 01:24 PM
Just throwing this out there, but isn't Anthony 5'8" and 180 lbs? He's a big guy. I don't know if the guy in the picture could be 30 lbs heavier at the same height, but who knows.

Davidelmo
12-25-2006, 03:32 PM
K.

2 years ago. Graduating high school. June 2005 (Start bodybuilding)

5'8, 212 pounds at 29% body fat

August 2005 (After a cut of eating mainly vegetables)

178 pounds at 18% body fat

*Weight continued to rise and fall for another 4 months After unsuccessful dieting*

December 2005 Started an actual bulk

192 pounds at 24% body fat

April 2006 Started 2nd cut

*Ended Around July 2006*

186 pounds at 13%. My leanest body fat percentage in my life.

Started bulk mid-July

*End bulk, Janurary 2007*

227-230 pounds at 21% body fat.

Pretty round actually. To tell you the truth. I don't remember most of my numbers last year. I'm only sure about my starting weight when I started the cut, when I finished my most recent cut and at the end of this bulk. Everything else you can call bull**** on ;) haha.

Also, this bulk was dirty as hell but I learned alot. I've gotten much bigger and had fun doing it. My last bulk, I had no clue what the hell I was doing on it or my first "cut". It was a total disaster.

lol, jordan sorry i mean JINKIES.. i got confused.

Still good progress though.. 5ft 8, 183 at 13% is around where I am now.

McVein
12-25-2006, 03:37 PM
^.....i was wondering why you asked jordan

lol

Davidelmo
12-25-2006, 04:17 PM
hey they both begin with a J. Sorry again Jordan!

deeder
12-25-2006, 05:47 PM
Jinkies... If you want to stop everyone from questionning you. The next time you put up a video say to the camera your name and that you post on WBB as Jinkies. Let us see your face.

The two videos I've seen of yours, neither shows your face. And all the pictures you've put up seem to be of very different looking people.

JHolmes145
12-25-2006, 06:04 PM
Nah those pants are like 6 years old, I wore them even before my weighloss in middle school. They are extremely big but the elastic bands fit any size.

c'mon you were 10, 6 yrs ago.

slither
12-25-2006, 07:46 PM
c'mon you were 10, 6 yrs ago.

LOL, the man has a point. Ive seen more than one on this board get busted, possibly another in this very thread. Why come on this board to lie? Why lie at all on the internet? Sooner or later, someone/somehow its going to blow up in your face.

Jordanbcool
12-25-2006, 08:40 PM
hey they both begin with a J. Sorry again Jordan!

I knew you were talking to jinkies lol....I did it so I could reflect on the progress I made.

stevec087
12-26-2006, 05:38 PM
Those are some serious nipples.

JHolmes145
12-26-2006, 07:37 PM
i dont know of many 14 yr olds with visible obliques and full side burns, i didnt really start having a full beard and facial to shave till i was 19

Fuzzy
12-26-2006, 08:02 PM
^^^ I got all that... except the visible obs...

Rock Steady
12-26-2006, 11:33 PM
Jinkies, if you're a 47 year old computer programmer living in his 86 year old mom's basement, now's the time to come out.

Jinkies
12-26-2006, 11:44 PM
Im about 900 posts far from anything being a liar.

You guys are rediculous and I give up, yall ask me to post pictures of my face to prove its me? I never show my face cause my face isnt lifting the weights It shouldnt matter.

I have no need to proof myself, pictures will come with times as I try to update every few months with progress but to the rest it doesnt matter.

Ill tell yall a little history of myself and the changed though.

8th grade- 285 pounds 30-40 percent bodyfat, bench pressed 180 and never did any other lift besides that, played football as a fat lineman.
9th- joined the football program and dropped to 235 after a summer of camp and a season of football.
10th- through further cardio and football conditioning dropped to a little under 200 when I saw my skin was still present from my weightloss I decided I had lost it too fast and began to bulk thinking that if I lost it again slowly the skin would fade. ( If you notice my picture the pant are pulled up over my stomach and covering my love handles, my body is swayed sideways so that my gyno couldn't be seen as much. Notice the thick nipples.
11th- weighing back to the weight I was at 285 but with about half the bodyfat, in the process of losing but things have been slacking and im in need of a serious ass kickin to boost back my workout drive.

Jordanbcool
12-27-2006, 09:38 AM
You are the only person that can motivate yourself to lose weight. If you don't want to lose weight bad enough, then no diet will help you achieve that.

Always remember this when you drop the calories. Purposely starving yourself to attain a goal is extremely hard because it goes against every natural instinct in your body.

1mmort4l
12-28-2006, 12:28 AM
Im about 900 posts far from anything being a liar.

You guys are rediculous and I give up, yall ask me to post pictures of my face to prove its me? I never show my face cause my face isnt lifting the weights It shouldnt matter.

I have no need to proof myself, pictures will come with times as I try to update every few months with progress but to the rest it doesnt matter.

Ill tell yall a little history of myself and the changed though.

8th grade- 285 pounds 30-40 percent bodyfat, bench pressed 180 and never did any other lift besides that, played football as a fat lineman.
9th- joined the football program and dropped to 235 after a summer of camp and a season of football.
10th- through further cardio and football conditioning dropped to a little under 200 when I saw my skin was still present from my weightloss I decided I had lost it too fast and began to bulk thinking that if I lost it again slowly the skin would fade. ( If you notice my picture the pant are pulled up over my stomach and covering my love handles, my body is swayed sideways so that my gyno couldn't be seen as much. Notice the thick nipples.
11th- weighing back to the weight I was at 285 but with about half the bodyfat, in the process of losing but things have been slacking and im in need of a serious ass kickin to boost back my workout drive.

Hmmm, Jinkies.... Without even really trying, lets look at this post by you on 7-29-2006 http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showpost.php?p=1444451&postcount=23:

The stretchmarks are nothing new, I was fat my whole life reaching 135 in 3rd
grade spanning to 290 in 8th, my body is not surprised by this gain at all. Right now Ive given up looks for the sake of never being able to fix skin or stretchmarks so im going for all size and strength, im curious to what a cut could do for me though.

The picture you posted is definately someone who is lean, and likely around 12% BF. No one would say they have ALWAYS been fat with that pic.
I just dont get you man, i cant see why you insist on coming up with this dribble.. Are you insecure and believe this makes you feel better?
There are tonnes of other contradictory posts that you have posted, but i cant be bothered going through them all.
You have told us that you are 5'9", then 5'10" and now we believe you are 5'8". Looking at that pic though, if you are 200 in that pic, you would be well over 6'.....
What is the story Jinkies?
The pose is very similar to one of your other pics, and there is similar body shape from that same pic (which is also suppose to be you.) If you didnt tell so much BS, i would accept that this thread is legit.

Who is it?

Fuzzy
12-28-2006, 12:37 AM
Jesus IM... are you a detective man?

Jinkies
12-28-2006, 12:46 AM
If he is hes not a very good one, I've never once told a lie on this forumn and don't plan too.

WBBIRL
12-28-2006, 01:04 AM
I feel you on the stretch marks bro, I dont have them that bad as I got heavy farily gradually/consistantly but I do have stretchmarks on my shoulders, traps, back legs arms and stomach. Some are red and some are white, I guess they go white after a while... they don't look so bad white. Most of mine are white, so hopefully I can savlage some of my physique. I feel you on the gyno, not sure if I have it or just a large chest coupled with 30% BF but either way man boobs suck.

You could just stay around 12-14% bodyfat.... not lean enough to really emphasize the stretch marks but not enough bodyfat to make you look like **** either.

I won't go as far as to call you a liar, but if you want this to end just take a video in which you introduce yourself before you bench. You don't have to prove anything you don't want to, but if you DO want this to end then its the easiest way. And then you can **** on the souls of all the non believers as they eat their massive servings of humble pie.

I don't know which way to feel on that note about whether or not your telling the truth, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

galileo
12-28-2006, 09:16 AM
If he is hes not a very good one, I've never once told a lie on this forumn and don't plan too.

If you've not lied, then explain the inconsistency in your posts. I have concerns because you're either legit and stupid or trolling for your own amusement. If it is the latter of the two, then we aren't going to accept it.

Jinkies
12-28-2006, 11:17 AM
Theres no inconcistancy.

Im tellin yall that I got a bonedensity that scanned me at 18 percent bodyfat a few weeks before that picture was taken, im going to see if I can find the frontal picture and clear it all up.

ArchAngel777
12-28-2006, 11:21 AM
Theres no inconcistancy.

Im tellin yall that I got a bonedensity that scanned me at 18 percent bodyfat a few weeks before that picture was taken, im going to see if I can find the frontal picture and clear it all up.

Might want to use google image search to find the right photo, and then crop face out of the photo using a trial version of paint shop pro...

JHolmes145
12-28-2006, 11:26 AM
guys i can explain it! jinkies took anator and it changed his genetics check it out

jinkies at 15 http://www.wannabebigforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19242&d=1137304333

compare that to jinkies at 14, he should be in muscletech ads.

Alex.V
12-28-2006, 12:46 PM
^^^ I got all that... except the visible obs...

Of course you do...

MrWebb78
12-28-2006, 02:35 PM

so in 2 years' time he dropped 100 lbs, then in one year he gained 100 back?

sharkall2003
12-28-2006, 02:38 PM
so in 2 years' time he dropped 100 lbs, then in one year he gained 100 back?

Yeah, well, I guess it's possible. :rolleyes:

Jordanbcool
12-28-2006, 04:01 PM
I love you guys.

:zipit:

Except belial and galileo. They are too angry all the time :p

deeder
12-28-2006, 05:30 PM
I feel you on the stretch marks bro, I dont have them that bad as I got heavy farily gradually/consistantly but I do have stretchmarks on my shoulders, traps, back legs arms and stomach. Some are red and some are white, I guess they go white after a while... they don't look so bad white. Most of mine are white, so hopefully I can savlage some of my physique. I feel you on the gyno, not sure if I have it or just a large chest coupled with 30% BF but either way man boobs suck.

You could just stay around 12-14% bodyfat.... not lean enough to really emphasize the stretch marks but not enough bodyfat to make you look like **** either.

I won't go as far as to call you a liar, but if you want this to end just take a video in which you introduce yourself before you bench. You don't have to prove anything you don't want to, but if you DO want this to end then its the easiest way. And then you can **** on the souls of all the non believers as they eat their massive servings of humble pie.

I don't know which way to feel on that note about whether or not your telling the truth, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

That's what I was getting at. If you can really do all the things you claim then why not end it once and for all... If it is really you in those videos why not sit up after the bench and say "**** you WBB disbelievers"?

The only reason that I have doubts about your strength or size is the fact that none of your vids show who you are and your pics either make it hard to see who it is or they look like very different people...

Alex.V
12-28-2006, 06:44 PM
Except belial and galileo. They are too angry all the time :p

:mad:

deeder
12-28-2006, 07:23 PM
:mad:

Awww... C'mon now... Turn that frown, upside-down!:rolleyes:

Jordanbcool
12-28-2006, 07:35 PM
Awww... C'mon now... Turn that frown, upside-down!:rolleyes:

Yea yea.....not ALL of us have a lat spread like that deeder.

Alex.V
12-29-2006, 12:48 PM
Be quiet. I'm still pissed at you.

Jordanbcool
12-29-2006, 04:23 PM
Be quiet. I'm still pissed at you.

I know. I sent flowers and cheap chocolates to cheer you up.

If you dont like them. Send em back so I can give them to galileo ;)

Fuzzy
12-29-2006, 05:30 PM
Jinkies... have you used gear at all?

Jinkies
12-30-2006, 01:27 AM
No I have not