PDA

View Full Version : Ate big for two days, lived on crackers a third day. Gained or lost lbm?

Questor
12-26-2006, 03:37 PM
I'm bulking...

So Saturday I performed a HUGE workout. Saturday I ate large, all good foods for growth. Sunday I ate very large, again all excellent foods for healthy growth. Sunday night I ate HUGE, very nutritious foods. But I over ate.

Monday morning, got sick, lost everything in my tummy. All day Monday I lived on sips of 7up and a handful of crackers.

So I'm looking back on it and wondering if I came out ahead.

Do you think the growth done on two days outweighed the lbm burned on the third day?

Not that I'm worried one way or the other, I'm just curious about it.

P.S. Vomiting with buff abs hurts. It is also very explosive.

LivinItUp
12-26-2006, 03:47 PM
I'm bulking...

So Saturday I performed a HUGE workout. Saturday I ate large, all good foods for growth. Sunday I ate very large, again all excellent foods for healthy growth. Sunday night I ate HUGE, very nutritious foods. But I over ate.

Monday morning, got sick, lost everything in my tummy. All day Monday I lived on sips of 7up and a handful of crackers.

So I'm looking back on it and wondering if I came out ahead.

Do you think the growth done on two days outweighed the lbm burned on the third day?

Without knowing anything about this,

my guess would be you made out ahead eating a lot and working out then being sick and not eating.

When you were sick I doubt you were active enough to really burn a significant amount of lbm. That'd just be my guess

Questor
12-26-2006, 03:54 PM
I half snoozed in a chair watching SpongeBob. At my most active I walked out to a van and sat in the van until we got where I was going. Then I got out, walked inside, sat in a chair, and watched the Eagles beat the Cowboys.

Davidelmo
12-26-2006, 04:43 PM
Two days isn't even going to be noticeable in the long run. Dont worry about it.

Questor
12-26-2006, 04:55 PM

:withstupi

Davidelmo
12-26-2006, 05:25 PM
Like I said, any difference would be WAY too small to notice.

malkore
12-27-2006, 07:35 AM
Two days isn't even going to be noticeable in the long run. Dont worry about it.

yup, just a drop in the bucket compared to the greater scheme of things. one day doesn't make or break training, diet, etc. the body adapts over time. one day of only crackers was nothing more than a mild speed bump...your body barely notices it.