PDA

View Full Version : Stupid pic...

VikingWarlord
12-26-2006, 07:57 PM
http://a388.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/17/l_174272ab4473bf3a3f3b2a5ebd8dbf6b.jpg

I'm still fat and kinda hairy, but here I am. Due to Holiday eating, I'm still sitting about where I was when I updated my sig. The cut commences hardcore after my birthday in the second week of January.

Bohizzle
12-26-2006, 07:59 PM
u are definitely not small. Are u sure you're 25% though? cuz if the rest of ur body is the same bf as what is showing, i wouldn't tag you above 20-22%. Keep up the solid work man.

Andrew

VikingWarlord
12-26-2006, 08:03 PM
u are definitely not small. Are u sure you're 25% though? cuz if the rest of ur body is the same bf as what is showing, i wouldn't tag you above 20-22%. Keep up the solid work man.

Andrew

I've got a big gut. That's where the majority of my fat is stored, though I haven't done a real test in a while so I'm not entirely certain.

Thanks though. When I get closer to what I'm looking for, I'll post before and after shots. I've already seen a big difference, but still a ways to go.

Fuzzy
12-26-2006, 08:41 PM
Haha, you look like your dp!

Damn big guy, I sure as heck wouldent mess with you.

And alas, I found a furball brother! Well, I take mine off, but still!

miken5254
12-27-2006, 10:33 PM
Lookin' mean, if that's the look you're going for.....

g/l with your cut

Beast
12-27-2006, 10:42 PM
Did you photochop your face? Your skin is too perfect!

Jordanbcool
12-27-2006, 11:22 PM
I agree with other posters.

Unless you have an HUGE gut you're probably leaner then you think. I would guess around the mid 20's....probably like 21-24% bodyfat.

Anyways, good luck.

Sidior
12-28-2006, 12:28 AM
I agree about it being stupid......

If by stupid you mean awesome! Looking solid bro.

WBBIRL
12-28-2006, 01:06 AM
You look exactly like a guy who lives around here, cept he sucks at life and is about 7" shorter and 120 pounds lighter. The face is identical though.

Not bad for 285 at 6'3, your not that fat at all. I'd say 22-25 at the most.

VikingWarlord
12-28-2006, 04:39 AM
Did you photochop your face? Your skin is too perfect!

Must be the picture. It's definitely not like that in person.

I agree with other posters.

Unless you have an HUGE gut you're probably leaner then you think. I would guess around the mid 20's....probably like 21-24% bodyfat.

Anyways, good luck.

It's about 43" at the belly button. My chest itself is 48". It's a pretty big gut. Since I started, it's actually gotten bigger. I've lost a bunch of fat, but some of what hasn't been burned away has migrated toward my midsection. I didn't think that kind of thing happened.

You look exactly like a guy who lives around here, cept he sucks at life and is about 7" shorter and 120 pounds lighter. The face is identical though.

Not bad for 285 at 6'3, your not that fat at all. I'd say 22-25 at the most.

I'm actually fluctuating between 260 and 265 right now. I was 285 when I started tracking back in August, and I was 315 when I decided to fix things back at the end of February.

Thanks to everyone for commenting. One of these days, I'll get an actual BF test done so I can know for sure.

Jordanbcool
12-28-2006, 04:04 PM
Well how do you plan to cut?

VikingWarlord
12-28-2006, 07:08 PM
Well how do you plan to cut?

It'll be a pretty standard scenario, same general thing I was doing before the holidays. Cut diet around 2000-2200 calories, 3 day lifting split. It's been working so far (~55 lbs this year so far if you didn't want to do the math ;)), so I won't mess with it too much right away.

Once I get back into the swing of things, I'm considering trying the PSMF deal. I've been researching it and when I get some spare cash, I'll be picking up the book. When I'm down another 30 or so, I'll start a slow bulk.

WBBIRL
12-28-2006, 07:51 PM
If diabetes isn't a problem in your family, the PSMF (A.K.A. The chicken diet) will work if you follow it to a T.

It will cut down on fat as effectively as possible and if the protein intake is adequate it will spare most if not nearly all LBM for the sake of consuming fat instead.

It takes extreme mental willpower, and a huge caloric deficit. Consider the fact you have to function on less then 1000 calories per day for 2-3 weeks at a time. This includes lifting weights, but spares all cardio in its place.

In your case, and mine... I say if it isn't broken then don't fix it.

VikingWarlord
12-28-2006, 08:23 PM
If diabetes isn't a problem in your family, the PSMF (A.K.A. The chicken diet) will work if you follow it to a T.

It will cut down on fat as effectively as possible and if the protein intake is adequate it will spare most if not nearly all LBM for the sake of consuming fat instead.

It takes extreme mental willpower, and a huge caloric deficit. Consider the fact you have to function on less then 1000 calories per day for 2-3 weeks at a time. This includes lifting weights, but spares all cardio in its place.

In your case, and mine... I say if it isn't broken then don't fix it.

Like I said, I'm thinking about it and doing more research on it. Willpower isn't really an issue (almost 3 years of Zen training helps here ;)), and neither is a history of diabetes. I'm going to go ahead and throw down for the book because it seems interesting if nothing else.

I've seen some dramatic results from it, and that intrigues me. I've never had a problem using myself as a lab rat.

VikingWarlord
01-13-2007, 12:28 PM
Rather than start a new thread, I decided to throw up more sheeyot in this same one. Now you get to see my gut. Yes, forget the 6 pack, I've got a keg.

I don't have legs pictures because I haven't yet figured out how to take decent ones by myself. When I do, I'll get them up. For gits and shiggles, I took a measurement on the right arm, and I'm standing at about 17.5" as of about 30 minutes ago.

The faces...the faces I make...

must_eat
01-14-2007, 04:51 PM
dude your going to be huge, keep it up! good job so far@! :thumbup:

VikingWarlord
01-16-2007, 10:15 AM
dude your going to be huge, keep it up! good job so far@! :thumbup:

I forgot I posted this. Thanks though. I'm about to start a PSMF next week when the book gets here. That's going to suck with a capital SUCK.

Just keep telling myself it'll be worth it when I'm mad secksay.

Jordanbcool
01-16-2007, 10:23 AM
I've never seen someone so hairy!

I don't mean any offense by it. I wouldn't want all that hair on my shoulders or head but I would def. love to have more chest hair :(

Good luck on cutting.

VikingWarlord
01-16-2007, 10:30 AM
I've never seen someone so hairy!

I don't mean any offense by it. I wouldn't want all that hair on my shoulders or head but I would def. love to have more chest hair :(

Good luck on cutting.

Yeah. It sucks. I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaate it but there isn't much I can do about the body hair. My head, on the other hand...I've never had a haircut I liked, so I'm not going to bother to spend money for something that'll just piss me off anyway.