PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice, Can any1 help.

dkel
12-31-2006, 09:12 AM
Hey I'm new to the forums I joined like last year but never really looked here and I really like it here so far, so first just wanna say great work from every person who shares their knowledge, but I need some advice. (My mistake if I put this in the wrong thread)

I have been training on and off but now want to go seriously but the main problem I've always had was with eating. I'm 5'10, 19 165lb and now i'm looking to put on some serious muscle/mass but I also want to shed bodyfat. I want an eating plan but I dont know what I should eat in the morning, lunch, dinner in between etc. Can any1 offer me advice on what to eat in a day to put on muscle/mass? if anyone is willing to draw up a plan for me then I'd be much appreciated. Also I run and I know that I need to do this in order to shed body fat but how much cardio is recommended because I dont want to lose muscles.

Built
12-31-2006, 11:57 AM
Read the diet link in my sig to get started.

Running is not necessary to lean out. That part is diet and heavy lifting.

Gfire3245
12-31-2006, 07:03 PM
Running is not necessary to lean out. That part is diet and heavy lifting.

How much would running help?

Built
01-01-2007, 07:06 PM
It will create a small part of your caloric deficit, but leave it out of your cut until after you've been dieting effectively and you've hit a plateau.