PDA

View Full Version : Please critique this plan

Mercuryblade
01-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Ok so this school year my bulking results have been anything but satisfactory. I really let schoolwork take a hold over me, managed to pull of a 3.87 GPA, and two of my classes were weedout classes. I still got to the gym on the regular basis, but in NO WAY were my eating habits as strict as they should've been. I'm an extreme ectomorph, the only reason I put on so much weight last year was because I was pulling in 5000+ calories a day.
As a result I'm sitting at about 152 pounds, I've put on maybe 5 pounds since the school year started, and only about 2 are muscle.
So now that I've figured out how to manage my time a little better (this first semester was really a test), I'm really going to force myself to eat ALOT more.
I have spring break on March 13th. I want to bulk as much as a can, but then I want to cut down alot.

So anyways, heres my plan:
Bulk like crazy until february, for the next 5 weeks I'm going to stuff myself every day. I'm hoping I can put on at least 10 more pounds. Then for 5 more weeks cut real slow, keep away from the cardio, and try to get nice and lean.

So hows this sound?

Stumprrp
01-03-2007, 07:44 PM
sounds fine to me, just 10 lbs in 1 month is alot and expect probley a 5/5 ratio

stepto180
01-04-2007, 01:26 AM
I dont see any reason why you would need to cut ...it sounds like it is hard for you to gain weight so even in you puton 10lbs and only half is muscle my guess is you still wont look fat ....just do a cleanbulk to avoid gaining alot of fat

RedSpikeyThing
01-04-2007, 07:17 AM
for the next 5 weeks I'm going to stuff myself every day.

If you don't track your calories, I would suggest that you do. I find it very difficult to gain consistently without knowing how much I'm eating.

Mercuryblade
01-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the advice. I really want to get cut for spring break because I want to come back looking tan and ripped for my lady. My biggest concern was allowing myself the right amount of time for the cut, I don't want to drop weight too fast and lose muscle.