PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me what a KETO diet is>

KenShamrock
02-13-2002, 02:05 PM
Hey guys and galls.
Im preparing for a amateur COMP in about 4 weeks. Im doing mad cutting right now, But iv heard so many good things about keto diets, how they just burn the fat like crazy.

Can someone break down what one is.
And could someone please give me a KETO diet, like what does a keto diet look like, Here is a list of foods i have,,,

WHEY Protein
Glutamine
Xenadrine
Creatine.
Apples
Oranges
Chicken.
rice
oatmeal
and just little things around the house, and if there is any other essientials i need just tell me, ill get them
But i would help me out alot if someone could make me up a KETO diet.
Thanx Everyone, Take care

CBates
02-13-2002, 02:12 PM
http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=34

KenShamrock
02-13-2002, 04:19 PM
ok good article, but can someone please make me a meal routine for a KETO diet, provided the foods i have given you.
It wold help me out alot,
Thanx

the doc
02-13-2002, 04:43 PM
eat fat (70%) and protein (30%)

KenShamrock
02-13-2002, 04:46 PM
OK thanx, but i dont know WHAT to eat, like what foods to eat and when, thats what im having trouble with. like morning what do i eat,lunch what do i eat, after school what do i eat, post workout what do i eat, dinner what do i eat.
Im training for a comp in 4 weeks.
Thanx, any help would be great

codei
02-13-2002, 05:38 PM
im on one now.. my meals are something like this

scrambled eggs w/cheese and hot sauce, ill add jalapenos tomorrow

grilled chicken w/more jalapenos and some salsa

one or two protein shakes a day, usually only after a workout.

protein bar if i can bring myself to spend $2 on the damn things

can of tuna w/some mayo on a piece of bread. i know the bread is cheating but i cant eat that crap by itself.

KenShamrock
02-13-2002, 06:41 PM
WOW, its like ZERO carbo eh, COOL. thanx

Im new to TUNA, i hate the taste but i know how goood it is for ya. How to you eat your tuna, like straight out of the can, do you have preference on what brand/kind of tune to get, Whats the best way to serve it up. HEHE sorry for all the tuna questions but i wana start to eat some LOL

Hey is a keto diet ideal for contest prep, Because thats what i mainly looking for, Im pretty ripped right now, i just want to shred the rest of the fat down and get INSANOO ripped, ya know.

Thanx for the good info man