PDA

View Full Version : NOT as skinny (3200 calories)....need to goto 4500

HighlyFanatic
02-13-2002, 02:32 PM
well its been a while since ive posted folks
anyways, my progress so far

125 lbs to 139 lbs (i've consistently put on 2.5 lbs a week, been going for a month and a half); my caloric intake before eating "BIG" was ~1500 calories yea yea :( since then my caloric intake has been about 3200 calories. i havent started lifting yet, and my bodyfat is still low.

my split if 40C:30F:30P

now heres the thing, im stuck at 3200 calories....but i have time at 2:00 to eat again, and currently im eating just a PBJ sandwich at 2:00.

i want to throw in another 1000 calorie sandwich instead of the PBJ?? tips

anyways my meals since starting my bulking diet, i didnt right proportions but their big...i posted em here a while back

MORNING:
oatmeal+milk+whey

BRUNCH:
whey+protein shake

LUNCH:
pita sandwich+milk

2:00
PBJ Sandwich

5:00
150g eye of round steak (each day baaaby)

9:00
6 Perogies+1 Can of tuna w/mayo

where else can i squeeze in meals?
recipies for 1000 calorie sandwiches?

aeckhardt
02-13-2002, 03:01 PM
You don't have anymore time to eat meals? If your not doing anything just eat, who cares about calling it a meal and having time inbetween. I would throw in a bunch of carbs with the steak.

Plus, eat more at lunch. Why only one PBJ sandwich. Just fuckin eat.

Oh yeah, are you trying to bulk cleanly?

Oh yeah, nuts and peanut butter will just pack in the calories.

HighlyFanatic
02-14-2002, 10:57 AM
yea, most of what im eating is clean...

im so sick of PBJ, ive been eating it for a month and a half consistently....time for a change, i sound like a wimp

MRJ
02-14-2002, 12:04 PM
Jack-up your carb. intake . . .

Try 60% carb. 25% prot. and 15% fat.

I was stuck also at 40% carbs. When I raised the carbs. I started gaining again.

As a bonus carbs. are a lot cheaper than protein, but I don't use a lot of whey I just eat a lot of food.