PDA

View Full Version : Best Time To Take Pics?

BalancedMan
01-06-2007, 02:32 AM
Hey, I was just wondering what time of the day is the best to take accurate pictures (meaning that it is most consistently how I would look). Obviously I look more ripped after I workout, so should I take pictures of myself first thing in the morning before I do anything?

I just got a digital camera and I figure it is time to start benchmarking myself so that I can look back and see my gains. Thanks.

Clifford Gillmore
01-06-2007, 03:19 AM
Just take your pictures at the same time everytime, so before work out or some such thing.

Davidelmo
01-06-2007, 03:43 AM
In the morning, after using the toilet and before eating.

deeder
01-06-2007, 11:16 AM
In the morning, after using the toilet and before eating.

Preferably also within 2.5 minutes of brushing your teeth :fart:

Unholy
01-06-2007, 11:31 AM
First thing in the AM is good idea. But after gym shots are good too to see how your muscles are developing.

Walrus
01-06-2007, 01:23 PM
...after using the toilet and before eating.

Preferably also within 2.5 minutes of brushing your teeth :fart:

Doesn't leave much time for the eating thing... :windup:

Jordanbcool
01-06-2007, 02:21 PM
If you are worried about bloat take them in the morning before eating anything.

If you don't care about bloat take them during the day after you've eaten something.

I don't think you should ever take pics after a workout. They give you a false sense of size that you only have for a little bit.

Personally, I just take mine during the day. Since, thats how I look most of the time. They are more accurate that way.

galileo
01-06-2007, 02:57 PM
If you're trying to show leanness, AM. If you're trying to show hyugeness post-workout. If you're trying to judge your own progress, same time every day and I'd definitely say in the AM because there's a little less variability then (relative).

miken5254
01-06-2007, 10:00 PM
Take them when you are pumped