PDA

View Full Version : Testament to ALN's customer service

Organichu
01-07-2007, 05:59 AM
It's official: I now actually look forward to placing an order for an ALN supplement- and not only for the product.

I'm a pretty busy guy with weights, school, work, full time piano study, and martial arts. Thus, I really prefer ordering online to the tedium of shopping in person.

I recently ordered a BJJ tshirt and training bag from a pretty reputable site. Not having been provided my UPS tracking #, I emailed requesting it. 3 days- nothing.

I also recently ordered some books from Amazon (a site that's historically pretty decent w/ customer service), and the shipment is past the delivery estimate... which I can understand, but I've contacted them twice and haven't really gotten a solid response either time.

About two months ago I ordered a capotasto and a padded piano bench from probably the biggest online music store around... and received in scratched up, weak packaging.

Conversely-

I've ordered from ALN quite a few times, trying pretty much the entire lineup of supplements. I've had numerous questions and concerns ranging from payment method to shipping methodology to questions about the products themselves.

Each time, my concern was answered almost instantly by Chris, satisfying it fully.

Additionally, any time I missed a sale or made a big order, Chris was quick to assist me in making the most efficient and reasonable order possible.

Conclusion: I'm tired of dealing with the rest of the Internet. Chris, whore yourself out and work as the salesman for each and every webstore around. It'd make my life much more painless. :)

Your contributions don't go unnoticed, and are a very large factor in keeping me as a devoted customer.

Joe Black
01-07-2007, 07:32 AM
Thank you very much for letting others know of your experiences, we appreciate it!

Chris works very hard to ship orders quick and get back to people quickly. I sometimes think he is superhuman ;)

chris mason
01-07-2007, 03:15 PM
I do have help, trust me!

Thanks so much for the compliment as it makes it all worth it!

Customer service is VERY important to us and always will be.

Spread the word around the net!

Chris

Unholy
01-07-2007, 03:23 PM
I have to agree on this. When I ordered from you guys last time. I got my stuff extremely quickly and I think the Receipt read

"Thank you

-Chris"

VikingWarlord
01-07-2007, 04:56 PM
I have to agree on this. When I ordered from you guys last time. I got my stuff extremely quickly and I think the Receipt read

"Thank you

-Chris"

QFT. I get that same message on all the orders I place. My only issue is with everything being different sizes so I don't run out of everything at the same time. :swear:

It's a minor inconvenience though. I just get that personal thank you from Chris every 2 weeks. ;)

Stumprrp
01-07-2007, 07:43 PM
i agree, i get my stuff REALLY fast! 2-3 days tops!

chris mason
01-08-2007, 05:31 AM
Thanks all!