PDA

View Full Version : Amazing quickness/agility program

235orbust
01-07-2007, 01:00 PM
does anyone know of a great quickness/agility program i could use. I am a basketball player and i would like to attain that iverson/dwane wade lightning quickness. A link would be great

D Bay
01-26-2007, 07:54 PM
This may sound too simple, but jump rope- often and mix it up w/ crosses, double (triple if you can) unders, etc. It will help cardio, agility, footwork, etc. all in one.

droman
01-28-2007, 07:41 PM
i would try using the jump rope. But also plyometrics would help such as cone hops. But i guess you want agilty a ladder would be great. side shuffles. run hills also. these are just some simple things that you can do that will make a huge differnce. do these things twice a week with proper rest in between and you will see huge results in a couple of weeks.

NordicNacho
01-28-2007, 07:45 PM
Google strength shoes they work good. Comes with a killer plan it kills your legs.

Bohizzle
01-29-2007, 11:21 AM
Google strength shoes they work good. Comes with a killer plan it kills your legs.

http://sportsci.org/traintech/strengthshoes/fch.htm

ericg
01-30-2007, 08:26 AM
I wonder if any studies, true research, have been done on these shoes. I just dont see them making you jump all that much higher or run faster. I am guessing that along with those shoes you get a training program? What kind of results would you get if you followed the program without the shoes?

Everything you need to get faster and more agile is right in front of you. There is no need to buy specific shoes. Go out in the park and run sprints, cone drills, and do some plyos.