PDA

View Full Version : Excess Baggage....

OrdTravlnGuy
01-07-2007, 07:09 PM
Alright so I finally broke down and finally figure I'd do it. Been a long time "lurker" and what have ya...but new year, and all this other stuff figure would get around and start something new. :read:

Well, I've actually kept a journal going for awhile now, but thought I would bring it to life on here so to speak...

Lil bit about me...29 living out in the Greater Chicagoland area, constantly on the road for work but I deal. So hopefully I'll meet some nice folks on here, and maybe get some pointers here and there. And who knows if I am in your city opening up a new hotel...my treat go to the gym and drinks after!

Current stats right now...5'10 237lbs 35/6w 47ch 16a. Yeah you'd think that's decent...not for me...kinda tired of finding "patterns that slimdown the waist", and the girdle thing..yeah not going to happen! tuttut

Well I am not going to play catch up with all my previous days at the gym....so I figure I'll start with yesterday's and then post tonights...

OrdTravlnGuy
01-07-2007, 07:17 PM
**As taken from my written Journal**

Shoulders/Traps Day---
Behind Neck Press - 70lbs x 10
80lbs x 10
70lbs x 10

Steated Shoulder Press - 50lbs x 10
90lbs x 10
120lbs x 6
120lbs x 6
***Yeah I wimped out last two sets***

Lat Dumbell Raises - 12lbs x 10 (I refused to pick up the pink/green barbells)
15lbs x 10
20lbs x 10
20lbs x 10

Barbell Upright Row - 65lbs x 15
80lbs x 10
80lbs x 10
80lbs x 10

Cardio - Stair Climber - 45mins 151 Heart Rate and 4.21miles (3 breaks for 40secs) [/SIZE]

Mild manner Gym Observations:
So I always have my headset with my p-pod (mexican ghetto version of an iPod). Usually I just go and drift off to "la-la land" while making believe that I am running up the sears tower, well something caught me eye. This nice older lil chinese women three climbers away from me, started some streching before getting on...no big right. Well I keep trekking up the stairs, and I look again...this women was seriously having a entire step aerobic class on the stair climber. It was the craziest thing I've seen, then on top of that see starts singing, "Rhythm is a Dancer" OOH LORD, I had to seriously giggle to myself and say, well good for her and wanting to relive her days!