PDA

View Full Version : How much is too much?

clash
01-08-2007, 03:35 PM
I have often heard that taking in to many vitamins can get you sick. I was wondering what is considred to much because i am currently taking multivitamin pills and i just bought a new tub of Whey that also contains 100% of all vitamines. I also eat some other foods with vitamins in them...

getfit
01-08-2007, 03:43 PM
taking a multi vit won't cause you any harm.

ArchAngel777
01-08-2007, 03:51 PM
I have often heard that taking in to many vitamins can get you sick. I was wondering what is considred to much because i am currently taking multivitamin pills and i just bought a new tub of Whey that also contains 100% of all vitamines. I also eat some other foods with vitamins in them...

Generaly speaking you have nothing to worry about. About the only caution I would say is that watch your iron intake (if you are a man). Men do not need nearly as much Iron as women. But even then, you are fine unless you decided to take 10 times your daily requirement.

Again, no cause for alarm unless you are on major idiot. That goes along with many things, like Ephedra that got a bad name because of stupid morons. I mean, hell, you take an entire bottle of aspiran and you can die, but because someone took an entire bottle of Ephedra and died, that has the be banned. Bull sh!!T! Anyway... Sorry to go on off on that...