PDA

View Full Version : ALN to sell more someday?

Cirino83
01-09-2007, 07:57 AM
As of now all ALN products have been very reasonably priced and I have been satisfied with the creatine and Nitrean and ETS. Opticen tastes just ok IMO. My question was...is ALN planning on making and selling more products like some of the bigger online supplement stores such as dex..fish oils..protein bars...etc.. I say this because ALN customer service is the best I've come across and they ship FAST. I ordered dex and fish oils from supplement direct and here I am 2 weeks later still waiting.

chris mason
01-09-2007, 10:13 AM
We may branch into products like those one day. No definite plans for the moment, but protein bars are one of our definite considerations.

Chris

PoutineEh
01-15-2007, 12:31 PM
protein bars would be a great idea. majority of protein bars available are just a snickers bar with a few more grams of protein. i know ALN would do a great job to make a good protein bar, most likely with nitrean as its protein source, correct?

chris mason
01-16-2007, 02:04 PM
protein bars would be a great idea. majority of protein bars available are just a snickers bar with a few more grams of protein. i know ALN would do a great job to make a good protein bar, most likely with nitrean as its protein source, correct?

Correct, we would use a similar protein blend. The problem is the bars might be relatively expensive for that fact.

PoutineEh
01-20-2007, 05:04 PM
im sure most the customers of ALN wouldn't mind paying a little more since they know they will be getting real high quality bars and not ****, although i guess there will be some limit as to how much they would pay...

Chris686
01-20-2007, 06:40 PM
im sure most the customers of ALN wouldn't mind paying a little more since they know they will be getting real high quality bars and not ****, although i guess there will be some limit as to how much they would pay...

There's always a limit to how much a customer will pay. I work in sales and I know quite a bit about what customers want.

I mean, there are higher quality product options everytime you go to buy something. That doesn't mean you always buy the best thing there is. You'd be broke. That's why I buy the Great Value milk and things like that when I can. Barber's might taste a little better, but with as often as I drink milk, I'll end up saving a lot buying the generic stuff. And let's face it, the taste isn't that much different.

While a protein bar is something I would possibly be interested in, I doubt I would buy it if ALN started carrying them. They are usually too expensive for my tastes for what they are. Though I'm sure many people will. There's definitely a market for it.

Now, if they were reasonably priced (Though I've never seen a reasonably priced protein bar) I would probably consider it. But if I can buy a steak for the same price, or close to the same prioce as a protein bar... Well, gimme the steak!