PDA

View Full Version : Which Muscles Need Improvement

keane16
01-09-2007, 03:26 PM

Rock Steady
01-09-2007, 03:29 PM
We'll need more pics, that will be your main response.

Honestly, the answer is 'all of them' but that shouldn't be taken as an insult. Just eat and do big compound movements and everything will grow!

keane16
01-09-2007, 03:35 PM
We'll need more pics, that will be your main response.

Honestly, the answer is 'all of them' but that shouldn't be taken as an insult. Just eat and do big compound movements and everything will grow!

I know but I'm just 16 and only been working out moderately over the last 9 months, it's a lot better than average people my age, well the people I know I mean.

jAy_Dub
01-09-2007, 03:38 PM
At this point you dont need to worry about what specific muscles need improved. You just need to EAT your ass off, lift hard, and eat some more. Get a good base going. Once you have the basics of eating and lifting and you're making progress, then you can come back and ask what needs to be improved. For now though, just focus on eating more.

Jorge Sanchez
01-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Eat lots of this (http://www.aboutorganics.co.uk/organic_food_drink/images/organic-meat.jpg).

And do this (http://www.geocities.com/elitemadcow1/5x5_Program/Linear_5x5.htm).

Not to be offensive, but you look unhealthy.

Davidelmo
01-09-2007, 04:32 PM
Honestly, the answer is "all of them"

You're young so start now and you will look awesome by the time you are 18!

Unholy
01-09-2007, 04:48 PM
I agree with above posters. Pick a strong routine, Eat like a mad man and by the time your 18 you will look better then 95% of the population.

FreeRider
01-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Eat and lift! I had arms like that when I was 16 too....I am a little (a little) better now, but you got to eat and lift with the nice big compounds! Just remember the tri's! Bi's look mucho bigger with a little meat on the back of your arms....judging form your pic I assume thats kinna the muscle you want people to focus on.:nod:

muscle chic
01-10-2007, 10:18 AM
Your young and still growing. Eat healthy and lift heavy. Eat your protein!! You'll get there!!

phlebos
01-10-2007, 10:23 AM
I am going to say none. I dont think your body 'needs' anything, but if you want to be more muscular go for it. It is unhealthy to look to other people to tell you what your body should look like, thats for you to choose. You should decide your goals and try to meet them, it all needs to come from you. I hope you gain some confidence through weight training, good luck with reaching your goals. concentrating on what your body can do rather than what it looks like might be a good idea as well....

keane16
01-10-2007, 12:01 PM
Thanks everyone.