PDA

View Full Version : Starting new Cut diet tomorrow

TexasDevil
01-09-2007, 11:19 PM
So um on Wed im starting my new diet. I did this before the same time last year and went from 198 to 165 and looking to do the same thing this year. I dont go super harcore but i cut out sodas and all fast food and thats the main source of my fattnes. I am going to take offical weight tomorrow and pictures. I am 19 and an ex football player so i still have muscle and have strength but running comes kinda hard at first just cuz i hate it but o well.

So like sample diet would be
Breakfast:oatmeal and egg whites, some fruit
Lunch: Boneless skinless chicken breast or some other lean meat
Snack: Beef jerkey nuts fruit etc
Dinner: Well balenced Dinner and all that good stuff

After work out: Optimum Whey protein shake, and spoonful of creatine mono

Work out MWF-Cardio
T Thr- Weight training

I also will be taking lipo6 so that should help out. I wana avoid stretch marks so i have this cocoa butter skin firmer so that should help out hopefully. Just trying to get in shape for bathing suit season and college in the fall.

Any help or comments are good please no in depth workout routines cuz i dont know them off the top of my head. Thanks

Unholy
01-09-2007, 11:28 PM
Ditch the cardio and just lift 4 days a week for better results.

Built
01-09-2007, 11:29 PM
Where are your fats?

ray34iyf
01-10-2007, 05:44 AM
Yeah, I agree about the weight training. Lift more and forget the cardio. Cardio isn't all that important unless lowering your cals is out of the question.

TexasDevil
01-10-2007, 11:06 PM
I just wanna loose weight and maintain muscle and i thought cardio helps tons ?

Unholy
01-10-2007, 11:08 PM
No sir, diet helps tons. Lift heavy on a good routine with good diet and you will get a much better physique then cardio + light resistance training.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
01-11-2007, 09:26 AM
I just wanna loose weightTo prevent future mud-slinging, the word is "lose". :thumbup: