PDA

View Full Version : question about carb cicling

coconut
01-10-2007, 05:45 AM
well, I feel that carb cicling is the best way to get cut whitout loosing muscle(my strengh even went up a bit), it's basically eats lots of carbs only before, during and afther lifthing weigths.

well the thing is, my fiance comes to the US in 2 weeks we haven't seen each other in 6 months so I want to make a good first impression; I have improved my body a lot for 6 months but I also wanna cut my carbs as if I were going to compete..since I have read that pro-body builders drop their carbs 1 week before and then begin to eat lots of carbs 1 or 2 day before the competition so their muscles can store more glycogen and look even bigger and harder...

but my question is this: in the low carb week before the "contest" can I eat carbs when I lifth weigths or I should not eat carbs at all?

I will apreciate your help I really want to make a good first Impression, I already got rome preparation-H gel since I tried it before and do wonders to lower water retention for a few hours

coconut
01-11-2007, 04:09 PM
loz :(

Holto
01-11-2007, 05:59 PM
Not to be rude but it doesn't look like you are experienced to *peak* for her arrival. One thing that makes me think that, is what you are calling carb cycling, isn't. Just keep doing what you are doing if you are happy with your progress.

Con
01-11-2007, 06:07 PM
Could you define carb cycling Holto?

Unholy
01-11-2007, 06:08 PM
Mail order bride?

Holto
01-13-2007, 11:37 AM
Could you define carb cycling Holto?

What he is describing is targetting.

Cycling involves rotating high carb days with low carb days, also called staggering.

There is no cycle in his system.