PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

Y0yo
01-10-2007, 06:11 AM
I got 3 tubs of protein and my Nitor today. Just wondering if this idea would help you save money (And perhaps a small discount to the customer). Now that I have 3 tubs, why not make large bags of protein that I can just refill my tubs with? The protein I use here in Japan has their tubs at 50 dollars, and the same weight in bags for 40 dollars. You can actually just keep scoop from the bag, but you can refill your tub too. Would this not be cheaper for ALN to do? And lighter for shipping? Just a thought...

BTW...speedy delivery to Japan. Only 1 week. My mom's care packages usually take a month. AND customs never opened my box. Thanks!!

chris mason
01-10-2007, 07:04 PM
I got 3 tubs of protein and my Nitor today. Just wondering if this idea would help you save money (And perhaps a small discount to the customer). Now that I have 3 tubs, why not make large bags of protein that I can just refill my tubs with? The protein I use here in Japan has their tubs at 50 dollars, and the same weight in bags for 40 dollars. You can actually just keep scoop from the bag, but you can refill your tub too. Would this not be cheaper for ALN to do? And lighter for shipping? Just a thought...

BTW...speedy delivery to Japan. Only 1 week. My mom's care packages usually take a month. AND customs never opened my box. Thanks!!

We appreciate the suggestion and will consider it. I have always been against selling protein in bags as I just see it as cheap. The ingredients in Nitrean are quite expensive and it is definitely a higher class of protein and we like to treat it that way to include the packaging.

Chris