PDA

View Full Version : *** AFTER 24 Months Training-- PICS***

jaz
01-11-2007, 12:46 PM
After 24 months of hard work in the gym... Comments will be greatly appreciated... still LOTS of room for imrovement..!!!!!!!

Out of interest.. does it look like I have been on the juice.. ;-)

Unholy
01-11-2007, 12:53 PM
Pull up your pants

Ruffian
01-11-2007, 01:02 PM
wheels?

markdk86
01-11-2007, 01:14 PM
How about pictures to compare them to ? Otherwise this "progress of yours is non existant.

Jordanbcool
01-11-2007, 01:22 PM
Your arms are huge but other then that everything else seems to be lacking in comparison.

I would do a clean bulk and then cut down leaner then you are now. You look about 11%. I would gain some weight and cut down to 9%. I think you'd look better that way.

P.S. No it doesn't look like you've been juicing at all. In my opinion; your physique is average. I'd be more impressed with a good wheel shot or lat spread.

Rock Steady
01-11-2007, 02:23 PM

Nice subtle (or not) backhanded compliment to yourself. The probability of anyone saying anything nice about you just went down by about 80%...

As for your pics, until you pull up your pants and retake I have nothing to say. Glad you've stuck with lifting for 2 years - that's a nice start.

galileo
01-11-2007, 03:31 PM

Yes, mainly because of the gyno.

Unholy
01-11-2007, 03:34 PM

Pwnt :windup: someone just got gouged in the eye.

FighterInSnatch
01-11-2007, 05:24 PM
The pictures look kind of sketchy. You really cant tell **** from them to be honest. And just the fact that you ask us if it looks like you've done juice makes me wonder.

Either way you look lean and I envy that but other than that you're just an average joe.

KingWilder
01-11-2007, 06:52 PM
I'd ask for leg shots, but I'm afraid you'd post yourself butt a$$ naked

KingJustin
01-11-2007, 08:26 PM
Damn guys, take it easy on him.

You're definitely above the average person your age and you look like you're in pretty good shape. That's not to say there's nothing you can improve, but good work sticking with it so far.

Beast
01-11-2007, 08:38 PM
No, but you do look good.

Levantar
01-11-2007, 08:50 PM

WOW......can't stop laughing long enough to finish this po....st!!!!

Davidelmo
01-12-2007, 01:21 AM
Did you work anything except chest and biceps during those 2 years? They are definately your strongest muscle groups. Arms are disproportionate IMO.

As for juice - you're certainly not big enough to look like you have used, but the gyno makes me think you probably have.

tsmithy
01-12-2007, 03:05 AM
You don,t look like u are on the gear. Many naturals are way bigger but u have made ok progress on the 30% of ue muscles that we can see. Show us ur wheels and back and then i,m sure u will get more replies.

ArchAngel777
01-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Boy, I dunno... Sometimes I am a little disheartened by some of the responses people have in this forum. The guy didn't just sign up and post his pictuers, look at his join date. He joined 24 months ago! So, he probably joined up 2 years ago and started taking in advice here, reading and not posting stupid questions and is proud of the gains he has made. What is so wrong with that? I don't understand why people are ripping on him. Yeah, maybe he is a little naive, but it is better to have a strong opinion of yourself and results than to have a low opinion of yourself. One is better. Self confidence is a good thing.

The gyno comments are somewhat out of place. If that is gyno, then probably most of the american public has it, weightlifters included. He isn't lean enough to know if it is gyno or not. Besides, it doesn' look bad as it is. I wouldn't have a problem going shirtless with that chest, though it isn't his best feature.

I duno guys, I see you stroke each others egos and you don't even have physique as good as him. It is almost like the fat girls and their friends talking about how hawt they are and tear apart the fine lady who they despise or are jealous of. Give the man a break...

OP, great work, keep on lifting (And I agree with others, pull your pants up :D)

Roark
01-12-2007, 12:21 PM
archangel makes some outstanding points

Unholy
01-12-2007, 12:31 PM
People were harsh but,

1) he is lean enough to tell its gyno

2) From his last set of pic's it looks like he worked out arms a lot. Not much else.

3) And judging from the inquiry about an oral only cycle some time ago its a safe assumption thats why he asked if he looks like hes been on juice with the winking smiley next to it.

smokinHawk
01-12-2007, 12:35 PM
youre devolping well made good progress in two years.
what was your weight two years ago and now?
how much more can you lift from a month after you started?

ArchAngel777
01-12-2007, 01:13 PM
People were harsh but,

1) he is lean enough to tell its gyno

2) From his last set of pic's it looks like he worked out arms a lot. Not much else.

3) And judging from the inquiry about an oral only cycle some time ago its a safe assumption thats why he asked if he looks like hes been on juice with the winking smiley next to it.

Totally dissagree, especially if he was once overweight. If he was never above 15%, then I would say you are right. Besides, the general consesus is to cut down to 8% before you can determine if it is truly gyno. Depending on where the body distributes the fat from, that may be one of the areas to go last and once last may never be gained again...

Besides that, there is mild gyno and serious gyno. If you ever seen pictures of real gyno, you wouldn't be calling this gyno. You should probably call it what it really is - chest fat - and it lingers on some people.

Edit ** Also, the pictures are not very good anyway. He isn't relaxed and is flexing his chest which can distort it more... Better picture of his chest to know anything about it, really... Other than that just a little bit of fat on it.

Slushy
01-12-2007, 02:07 PM
sorry for the ignorance, but what is gyno?

sharkall2003
01-12-2007, 03:43 PM
I think you look solid. Your arms are fairly large and they look like they have definitely been worked. You have a small waist and you can see that he probably has more than just a chest and arms. If you look at some of his pics you can see that little wing shape to his back. I wouldn't say he has gyno. I think those comments are just people who are pissed off. If you look closely at some of his pictures you can see that there is a "striation" or something similar on the inside of his chest. Keep up the good work and hopefully you continue to progress.

jaz
01-12-2007, 04:55 PM
Boy, I dunno... Sometimes I am a little disheartened by some of the responses people have in this forum. The guy didn't just sign up and post his pictuers, look at his join date. He joined 24 months ago! So, he probably joined up 2 years ago and started taking in advice here, reading and not posting stupid questions and is proud of the gains he has made. What is so wrong with that? I don't understand why people are ripping on him. Yeah, maybe he is a little naive, but it is better to have a strong opinion of yourself and results than to have a low opinion of yourself. One is better. Self confidence is a good thing.

The gyno comments are somewhat out of place. If that is gyno, then probably most of the american public has it, weightlifters included. He isn't lean enough to know if it is gyno or not. Besides, it doesn' look bad as it is. I wouldn't have a problem going shirtless with that chest, though it isn't his best feature.

I duno guys, I see you stroke each others egos and you don't even have physique as good as him. It is almost like the fat girls and their friends talking about how hawt they are and tear apart the fine lady who they despise or are jealous of. Give the man a break...

OP, great work, keep on lifting (And I agree with others, pull your pants up :D)

Thank you for all your inputs guys.. especially from ArchAngel777. I have been a member on this forum for 2 years and dont often post (iam not naive.. those that know.. it takes a hell of an effort to look good and is being allowed to show it off once in a blue moon a crime.????).. I use the search option if there is something that I cant see, hence my low post count.

I asked you if I looked on the juice because alot of people.. family and friends included think I am on something and wanted to know what it was that made them think that.... and quite rightly I havent taken jack sh** apart from Whey Protein, a good diet, hard work in the gym.... and plently of rest.!!! So all this gyno crap... guys....... where did you get all from..???????????????????????????

PS... next time I will keep my pants up :-)

WBBIRL
01-12-2007, 05:27 PM
You can see veins in his chest, forearms and bi's... if this guy is above 10% he isn't much at all above 10%.

A set of before shots would have made a lot of difference in the course this thread has taken.

TwiloMike
01-12-2007, 06:42 PM

I'm not afraid. Let's see the legs!

TwiloMike
01-12-2007, 06:44 PM
How tall are you? How old?

bill
01-12-2007, 06:52 PM
too funny Mike
Very lean, excellent dieting. Any goals to pack on more muscles?

TwiloMike
01-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Thanks bill.

Srrsly, to the OP: you look very good, at least from the waist up. Your lats look fairly thick, especially since they've flanking a narrow torso and you have no hips you skinny bastard. I'm sooo jealous.

jaz
01-13-2007, 07:04 AM
Thanks bill.

Srrsly, to the OP: you look very good, at least from the waist up. Your lats look fairly thick, especially since they've flanking a narrow torso and you have no hips you skinny bastard. I'm sooo jealous.

Thanks for your kind comments... Just wondering.... is it the genes that you are blessed with that make you have no hips.. i.e no fat round that area.. or is it something that you can train to make look like that.. iam guessing its hard work though.???#

Jaz.

Stumprrp
01-13-2007, 07:44 AM
great physique dude, and for the hips alot of lower body work will broaden them out prob.

TwiloMike
01-13-2007, 11:11 AM
Thanks for your kind comments... Just wondering.... is it the genes that you are blessed with that make you have no hips.. i.e no fat round that area.. or is it something that you can train to make look like that.. iam guessing its hard work though.???#

Jaz.

Well, for some people it's a matter of fat, but generally it's also a matter of the hip bone size- some people's is narrower than others'... and that's all genetics. For example, my lovehandles ride on top of the hip area and my hip area isn't really affected in the width by fat gain... but they're still damn wide: they're significantly wider than my waist even when I'm fat free :(

jaz
01-13-2007, 03:21 PM
Well, for some people it's a matter of fat, but generally it's also a matter of the hip bone size- some people's is narrower than others'... and that's all genetics. For example, my lovehandles ride on top of the hip area and my hip area isn't really affected in the width by fat gain... but they're still damn wide: they're significantly wider than my waist even when I'm fat free :(

Got it..!! thanks for clearing that up. I get what you mean.

jft9120
01-13-2007, 06:07 PM
whats ur height/weight during these pics j/w???

Stray
01-13-2007, 06:58 PM
Puffy nipples and pimples on the chest would lead me to believe there was juice involved.

Nice work either way.

Tofer
01-13-2007, 08:05 PM
This thread depresses me. I've got the whole puffy nipple thing going on too (I've always had them as far as I can remember), and I definitely haven't used steroids.

So I'm guessing if I ever get to a point where I'm pretty big, people will see them and just assume I juice, which will discredit my hard work. How nice.

Anyways, I agree with the comments that you need to pull your pants up, but I think your physique is looking good. Way to put in all that hard work for the past couple of years, man. Keep pushing yourself.

miken5254
01-13-2007, 09:02 PM
Good work dude, mid section and arms especially.
How much do you weigh?

01-13-2007, 11:36 PM
nice work!!!! nice lats expecially

01-13-2007, 11:38 PM
ok im lost on the gyno thing to-wtf? can some one explain

Gabrielle
01-14-2007, 12:27 AM
you look great man. Obliques and abs look like a weakpoint for some reason. great job for 2 years.

HILL
01-14-2007, 04:34 AM
id say you look well. Without starting pics hard to say how much prgress you have made.

age/height??

Id say keep working on it and the more your v taper improves the better you will look due to the tiny waist. agreed with the lagging body parts people have stated.

I would say you dont work your legs as you havnt showed them but i could be wrong

Fcancel
01-14-2007, 06:28 AM
Great achievements for 2 years of training. U're body is getting a very good proportion.
Cant imagine why ur pants were that low, though... LOL

redweston
01-14-2007, 09:48 AM
Need progress, before and after but you look great, just keep on pumpi'n the iron.
Good Luck
RED

ArchAngel777
01-14-2007, 01:58 PM
ok im lost on the gyno thing to-wtf? can some one explain

Oh wow... This is actually pretty cool to hear from a girl. This is one of those posts you will want to a bookmark (I will explain).

Some people go around have an obsession with gyno. They are scared to show their chest because of a little bit of fat around the lower portion. In other words, it isn't cut out perfectly like Arnold's chest was. So, this actually does cause people some stress and they obsess over something that generally isn't a bit deal at all. In some cases it is, however... It is making a mountain out of a mole hill or a boob out of a nipple :D

Ok, now that you know what it is. The significance is this - If 8.8 (being a chick Bodybuilder) didn't seem to really comment negatively about his chest, then chances are she probably didn't even notice it, which means it is probably not a big deal at all! Interesting, because sometimes your worst critic is yourself or your fellow same sex mates...

Anyway, to clarify more -

Real Gyno (Gynecomastia is the medical term) is where men grow actual breast tissue and get an enlarge gland. The body starts to form fat there almost like a girl does. However, very few men will have this unless they took steriods and do not run an anti estrogen cycle. So, usually only the irresponsable drug users get it. Some men do get it going through puberty as the body makes all sorts of changes, but it clears up within a year or two in most men. I am sure there is more, but I don't want to type a research paper :D

Pseudo Gyno is where men tend to store fat on their chest. They have more alpha 2 recepters (IRRC). This type of gyno (it really isn't gyno) goes away when you cut to low levels of body fat and may never return so long as you stay active. It might return, but it might not. It will only return if you start to get fat again the body decides to store it there. If your body (like many others) decides to store fat difference from when you are active versus when you are a couch potato, then you probably can get rid of it cutting down real low and slowly bringing it back up to manageable levels.

So there, that is what the thread is about... The gyno comments came - more or less - because someone thought the poster was trying to brag and show off. But, as I stated in a previous post, this was not the case. Typical human behavior is to to find a flaw within someone that you don't particularly like. In this case, people notice the OP had a little bit of fat on his chest and threw out the gyno word in an attempt to make fun of him.

Everything clear?

must_eat
01-14-2007, 04:48 PM
:smoke: Hey Archangel thanks for the explanation about "man boobs" taht was a good explanation, your pretty smart!

01-14-2007, 10:24 PM
Oh wow... This is actually pretty cool to hear from a girl. This is one of those posts you will want to a bookmark (I will explain).

Some people go around have an obsession with gyno. They are scared to show their chest because of a little bit of fat around the lower portion. In other words, it isn't cut out perfectly like Arnold's chest was. So, this actually does cause people some stress and they obsess over something that generally isn't a bit deal at all. In some cases it is, however... It is making a mountain out of a mole hill or a boob out of a nipple :D

Ok, now that you know what it is. The significance is this - If 8.8 (being a chick Bodybuilder) didn't seem to really comment negatively about his chest, then chances are she probably didn't even notice it, which means it is probably not a big deal at all! Interesting, because sometimes your worst critic is yourself or your fellow same sex mates...

Anyway, to clarify more -

Real Gyno (Gynecomastia is the medical term) is where men grow actual breast tissue and get an enlarge gland. The body starts to form fat there almost like a girl does. However, very few men will have this unless they took steriods and do not run an anti estrogen cycle. So, usually only the irresponsable drug users get it. Some men do get it going through puberty as the body makes all sorts of changes, but it clears up within a year or two in most men. I am sure there is more, but I don't want to type a research paper :D

Pseudo Gyno is where men tend to store fat on their chest. They have more alpha 2 recepters (IRRC). This type of gyno (it really isn't gyno) goes away when you cut to low levels of body fat and may never return so long as you stay active. It might return, but it might not. It will only return if you start to get fat again the body decides to store it there. If your body (like many others) decides to store fat difference from when you are active versus when you are a couch potato, then you probably can get rid of it cutting down real low and slowly bringing it back up to manageable levels.

So there, that is what the thread is about... The gyno comments came - more or less - because someone thought the poster was trying to brag and show off. But, as I stated in a previous post, this was not the case. Typical human behavior is to to find a flaw within someone that you don't particularly like. In this case, people notice the OP had a little bit of fat on his chest and threw out the gyno word in an attempt to make fun of him.

Everything clear?

yep thank you i was really lost there- but that was a very good explination

and your right i didnt even notice it at ALL

leafy2
01-14-2007, 11:33 PM
pull up your pants, please

and good progress

twisteddendrite
01-17-2007, 11:51 AM

Are we looking at the same pics???? I see well defined pecs, definatly no gyno.

Beast
01-17-2007, 11:58 AM
Images 9 and 13 show abnormally-shaped, puffy nips to me.

CScheiner
01-18-2007, 03:21 PM
You can see veins in his chest, forearms and bi's... if this guy is above 10% he isn't much at all above 10%.

A set of before shots would have made a lot of difference in the course this thread has taken.

Well, I can note that vasularity makes little difference with body fat percentages, but I would say roughly 10% too.

If you can post some beginning shots, maybe it will bring light to your gains, but I must say, looking buff there.

NewtotheGame
01-29-2007, 06:46 AM
You have huge shoulders, whats your secret

McVein
01-29-2007, 12:12 PM
pull up your khaks

HammDoggy
01-29-2007, 02:33 PM
I think he looks really good, the lats look LARGE in # 9. I'd be happy with that physique.

Scatr036
01-31-2007, 04:16 PM
how much did you weigh before/after?

dw06wu
01-31-2007, 07:59 PM
You look decent, but theres no before pics, and the pics you provided aren't that good in the first place. Not much to base an opinion off of. Also, I will agree with the pants comments...what is the point having them so low? When I look at the first pic and I'm staring at where your bush would be if you didnt shave it, it for sure ****in makes me neglect to open the other pics...that is all.

FunGuy32818
03-21-2007, 09:10 PM
nice

ederon
03-21-2007, 09:55 PM
first of all, i dont get why people do the whole, "im going to lower my pants just above my D**k. And have you,(or as you said your family) ever seen what someone on "juice" looks like?
Heres a sample:

and as for your physique, you do posses potential, i would suggest going hard and heavy.

Tofer
03-21-2007, 11:22 PM
So you're suggesting everyone who's on "juice" looks like that (or even CLOSE to that)? Right...

jAy_Dub
03-22-2007, 12:12 AM
So you're suggesting everyone who's on "juice" looks like that (or even CLOSE to that)? Right...

:withstupi hahaha yea. I think its hilarious the people out there that think doing a couple cycles of steroids will turn them into pro bodybuilders. Give me a break. There are plenty of people that are on gear who definitely dont look like they are.

bjohnso
03-22-2007, 08:15 AM
You look good from those pictures dude, but I'd like to see some back and leg shots.

As an aside, I have acne on my face, entire back, upper arms, and occasionally chest, and I've never used steroids - so lay off the guy :mad:

soul71
03-22-2007, 08:26 AM
lookin tops man, nice work!