PDA

View Full Version : Critique my diet

Dips(set)
01-11-2007, 03:35 PM
Im 17 years old,204lbs with around 19% bodyfat and my goal is to cut to around 185ish.
I lift weights Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
Cardio HIIT for 12 minutes 2 days a week

This is the diet that i am following right now

8:00 (before school) : half cup oatmeal with milk

11:00 (during school): Banana, 1Tb spoon flax seed oil

1:00(lunch): Chicken burger and coffee

4:00(Home): Peanut butter and Jam sandwich with 1 glass of milk

5:30(Pre workout): Apple, strawberries or any other fruit

6:30(Post workout): Protien shake + 2 or 3E ggs or whatever mom makes usualy with veggies

9:30 (before bed): Green tea, 1Tb. spoon cottage cheese

Appriciate any responses or suggesstions

Thanks

Unholy
01-11-2007, 03:46 PM
Not enough protein. www.fitday.com enter the food and tell us how many grams you come up with.

Fredd
01-11-2007, 04:27 PM
Not enough protein. www.fitday.com enter the food and tell us how many grams you come up with.

amen

Questor
01-11-2007, 04:46 PM
You live on this?

I'm only 155 lbs or so, and I maintain on 2700 calories. That includes room for a double meat Subway club, two huge peanut butter bars (see the recipe section), a homestyle dinner, and various servings of oatmeal, etc...

Dips(set)
01-11-2007, 05:03 PM
The problem is that im indian and i recently moved to canada. So for most of the time im used to eating indian food, like cooked vegetables, lot of oil, fried stuff, and breads and on fit day i cant realy find info on that kind of food.

i changed all that and now i came up with this diet. What else should i add to it to increase my protien intake as im trying to cut.
thankx for the replies

RedSpikeyThing
01-11-2007, 05:19 PM
The problem is that im indian and i recently moved to canada. So for most of the time im used to eating indian food, like cooked vegetables, lot of oil, fried stuff, and breads and on fit day i cant realy find info on that kind of food.

Estimate the ingredients and put them in individually, or make a "custom food".

i changed all that and now i came up with this diet. What else should i add to it to increase my protien intake as im trying to cut.
thankx for the replies

Eat more meat! Check out "what a bodybuilder eats" in the stickies.

Unholy
01-11-2007, 06:52 PM
I could be wrong so pardon me but I have a few Indian friends that cant eat beef or pork. I think you can eat more fish ie Tuna or chicken. Also Cottage cheese is a good source, nuts, eggs etc.