PDA

View Full Version : Starting Pics

Grimey
01-13-2007, 11:54 AM
info...5'8" 175.4lbs

ill throw up some measurements later when i get them.

ultimate goal is to be around 200lbs by sept. 07. i dont really care about being ripped...just want a flat stomach.

thought i would start on wbb #1

any advice/comments would be appreciated

Ruffian
01-13-2007, 12:11 PM
Good place to start from, you have some definition already so you should make great gains on WBB1 if you diet well. The only way you will loose belly fat is to diet, but Ill recommend you just maintain for hte first little while to allow yourself to maximize your newbie gains...

BTW- I love that tattoo on your back, that is such a smart idea for a tatoo! I take it its your daughters footprints? Did they actually copy then and everything? Doesnt matter, really cute and that is something I wouldnt mind (just, slightly smaller)

Grimey
01-13-2007, 12:50 PM
yup, its a tattoo of my daughters footprints. she moved a bit when i inked them so it looks like one foot has 6 toes heh.

the tattoo was a photocopy of her footprints.

Can'tstopnow
01-13-2007, 12:59 PM
Eat clean and heavy compound lifts and you are there. 25lbs by sept should be no problem.

Jordanbcool
01-13-2007, 02:00 PM
You have some really solid legs. Thats your strong point.

I think after this bulk you'll look great! Just try to keep it clean.

Good luck. And the tattoo is beautiful by the way.

use_the_force
01-15-2007, 08:47 AM
love the tattoo -- I have a 3 year-old daughter named Isabel and it may inspire to do something memorable (but different!). I also need to put my embarrassing starter pictures up as well to get a good before-and-after comparison.

Davidelmo
01-15-2007, 10:20 AM
info...5'8" 175.4lbs

ill throw up some measurements later when i get them.

ultimate goal is to be around 200lbs by sept. 07. i dont really care about being ripped...just want a flat stomach.

thought i would start on wbb #1

any advice/comments would be appreciated

Not a terrible base to start off with, but I think your goals are pretty hefty. You want to gain 30lbs AND reduce your body fat in the next 9 months. It may be a little much IMO. You don't need to get ripped but you're at around 15% body fat now, and you'd need to be down to 10% to get a flat stomach.
Reducing body fat by 5% while gaining 30lbs will be very difficult.

But, dont let that stop you trying your best to reach your goals.

Grimey
01-16-2007, 10:11 AM
Not a terrible base to start off with, but I think your goals are pretty hefty. You want to gain 30lbs AND reduce your body fat in the next 9 months. It may be a little much IMO. You don't need to get ripped but you're at around 15% body fat now, and you'd need to be down to 10% to get a flat stomach.
Reducing body fat by 5% while gaining 30lbs will be very difficult.

But, dont let that stop you trying your best to reach your goals.

yeah, im pretty much just aiming for that 200lbs mark while cutting a bit of fat. im not gonna be pissed or anything if i dont make it. as long as i follow my schedule and dont skip days and cheat on food ill be happy with my gains.

Grimey
01-16-2007, 10:13 AM
love the tattoo -- I have a 3 year-old daughter named Isabel and it may inspire to do something memorable (but different!). I also need to put my embarrassing starter pictures up as well to get a good before-and-after comparison.

my wife and i were thinking of tattoos we could get for her and the foot prints were the best...i got two she got one. eventually when we have more kids ill have to get more tatts heh.

yup..cant wait to post my progress pics afterwards to see the difference.

use_the_force
01-16-2007, 06:32 PM
my wife and i were thinking of tattoos we could get for her and the foot prints were the best...i got two she got one. eventually when we have more kids ill have to get more tatts heh.

yup..cant wait to post my progress pics afterwards to see the difference.

as others have said, it's a very cool idea to get the tats.

Ryan_Hes
01-27-2007, 06:22 PM
Yep.

(Trying to get to 10 posts so I can post pics...)