PDA

View Full Version : Just Made My First Order...

Superman250
01-15-2007, 08:00 AM
...and damn excited for it to get here :)

I ordered:

Nitor (to replace the current SAN Tight I am taking)
ETS
Createin 500

PLUS! Got a free shirt... :)

Any tips from anyone taking any of the three on when the best time to take them is and so on let me know...Thanks!!!

Unreal
01-15-2007, 10:10 AM
Nitor- start with a low dose when you wake up and around lunch.
ETS- 4 in the morning, 4 at night
Creatine- 5g a day

All of them have instructions on the bottle you can follow.

chris mason
01-15-2007, 12:17 PM
As stated above.

Thanks for your order!

Joe Black
01-15-2007, 12:22 PM
Yep, Thank you! :)

Superman250
01-15-2007, 01:15 PM
As stated above.

Thanks for your order!

No problem, I have heard nothing but good about you guys. I am friends with Maki's brother here in Victoria and he put me on this site and your store.

I have been telling a few of my buddies about your products and that I have a some stuff coming. They are all interested to see my results/comments on the product....so hopefully some more future customers :cool:

I ordered it on Friday so I am hoping it is here soon :) On my next order I will be adding your protein to it...Which brings me to my next question of what is the best Protein out of the two if I am trying to cut?

Thanks again...and I will let everyone know my thoughts on the products!

WildJames
01-15-2007, 04:00 PM
I thought Nitrean was their only protein supplement. Where are you getting 2?

chris mason
01-15-2007, 07:05 PM
I thought Nitrean was their only protein supplement. Where are you getting 2?

We have both Nitrean and Opticen.

Chris

Talking_God
01-15-2007, 09:40 PM
I'd take the nitrean over opticen if you're cutting, if im thinking correctly opticen is not just protein but a weightgainer. I dont offhand know the calories in a serving of nitrean though.

WildJames
01-16-2007, 02:20 PM
Oh ok, yeah I'm not interested in Opticen or meal replacements, Nitrean works great for me.

Superman250
01-19-2007, 07:56 PM
:( Was hoping it was going to be here today....sometimes I wish I lived in the states...everything from the net gets to your so much quicker :)

Superman250
01-27-2007, 04:58 PM
Just wondering if ithas been taking longer for orders to get to Canada lately?

I noticed on your site it says 4-8 days however it has been 14 days (10 business days)...

chris mason
01-27-2007, 07:21 PM
Just wondering if ithas been taking longer for orders to get to Canada lately?

I noticed on your site it says 4-8 days however it has been 14 days (10 business days)...

It really all depends on customs. PM me your real name and I will see what kind of information I can get for you.

Chris

lawriter
01-28-2007, 07:02 PM
:( Was hoping it was going to be here today....sometimes I wish I lived in the states...everything from the net gets to your so much quicker :)

Haha...dont even get me started!

Still waiting for my first ets order from atlarge though. I ordered it last sunday, I'm in LA...

Enjoy the sups. I've only tried ets, but so far so good.

Superman250
01-29-2007, 06:33 PM
Haha...dont even get me started!

Still waiting for my first ets order from atlarge though. I ordered it last sunday, I'm in LA...

Enjoy the sups. I've only tried ets, but so far so good.

HAHA that is the only negative to ordering stuff online is the wait...I ordered a book from Amazon the day before I put in my order with ALN so I would assume it won't be that far behind.

My buddy uses ETS and he loves it...so enjoy, I can't wait for mine!

Superman250
02-01-2007, 10:42 AM
Chris just wanted to let you know that I got my order last night...excited to try it actually just had my first Nitor (going to start with one, just incase :) )and some Cretein.

I will post my thoughts on the product in a few weeks....Also very nice shirt!

Thanks again!

chris mason
02-01-2007, 05:09 PM
Chris just wanted to let you know that I got my order last night...excited to try it actually just had my first Nitor (going to start with one, just incase :) )and some Cretein.

I will post my thoughts on the product in a few weeks....Also very nice shirt!

Thanks again!

Excellent! Please do.

Chris