PDA

View Full Version : New Person/Pics..Any Suggestions?

freeze
01-16-2007, 10:38 AM
3 Months Ago
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/d34df9161b.jpg

Most Recent
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/1b110d55e4.jpg

Iam 17, From Washington, DC.

WBBIRL
01-16-2007, 10:50 AM
More info then a link would help?

What did you come from, where you leaner then that and bulked or did you cut down from a much higher BF?

What are you goals?

Cirino83
01-16-2007, 11:02 AM
^^ what he said. Looking good though...legs look solid.

Jordanbcool
01-16-2007, 11:22 AM
More info then a link would help?

What did you come from, where you leaner then that and bulked or did you cut down from a much higher BF?

What are you goals?

Without any of this you can't expect us to give you any helpful advice.

freeze
01-16-2007, 11:22 AM
iam 17, iam from washtington dc, i used to ski thats why my legs are in good condition, i dont really have a journal, i just lift and things clicked...any other suggestions

freeze
01-16-2007, 11:46 AM
That 3 month ago picture isnt very good but still

getfit
01-16-2007, 11:48 AM
you look solid.What's your training split like?

Jordanbcool
01-16-2007, 11:50 AM
Uh.

Well. What are your goals?

I'm not sure what advice you want. You give us only one picture of yourself, without any goals, stats or any other information.

Without those. The most help you'll get is sarcastic comments.

Sidior
01-16-2007, 12:12 PM
Uh.

Well. What are your goals?

I'm not sure what advice you want. You give us only one picture of yourself, without any goals, stats or any other information.

Without those. The most help you'll get is sarcastic comments.

WBB doesn't roll like that.

To the OP....looking ****ing jacked man, how man cycles have you ran?

freeze
01-16-2007, 12:29 PM
wtf? i dont get you

Detard
01-16-2007, 12:32 PM
lookin good man. legs are looking solid. the before picture isnt that great but it looks like you have added some solid mass.

Paul Stagg
01-16-2007, 12:45 PM
You've got a hell of a base to build on.

Do you play any sports? Any specific goals?

Generally speaking, keep your training simple. The basics work.

MeHoW
01-16-2007, 12:57 PM
Yeah, what kind of a cycle did you run?

Looks to me like you gained about 30-40 lbs in 3 months.

Solid looking nevertheless.

freeze
01-16-2007, 12:59 PM
trained like i was a boxer for 3 months, pretty intense, alot of upper body because i had knee surgery (left leg) now getting into lower body (1 week out)

ddegroff
01-16-2007, 01:17 PM
Good work but I don't think food was the only anabolic you took.

Or your 3months actaully = a year or something crazy. Either way keep doing what your doing, it's working.

freeze
01-16-2007, 01:23 PM
well sorry to bust you bubble but food was the only anabolic i took, and
my GOAL is to become a faster runner and stronger person for running back in football

Jordanbcool
01-16-2007, 01:27 PM
my GOAL is to become a faster runner and stronger person for running back in football

Doubtful. It would be impossible to make those kind of gains in that amount of time.

I've seen outrageous claims like that before and they all turn out to be false.

For football type training. I would stick to explosive lifts. Things like power squats, cleans, etc. I'm not an expert about all those things but if you ask around you'll get better input. As far as speed I would concentrate on agility/speed drills and HIIT.

Jordanbcool
01-16-2007, 01:29 PM
WBB doesn't roll like that.

To the OP....looking ****ing jacked man, how man cycles have you ran?

I'm about to roll up to canada so I can school your ass in some car pulling drills!!!

And probably get sadly pwned in the process :nod:

P.S. Sid. In all seriousness. I may be coming up to canada on vacation this summer. I'll look around for you so I can possibly lift or drink or something. I'm sick of going to the same old place every summer (although its fun).

freeze
01-16-2007, 01:31 PM
how is that an outrageous claim, i gained muscle in 3 months after surgery?
lifted 3 times aweek and didnt drink. iam 17, my trainer is agaisnt steriods, creatine and all that ****, he didnt have me take anything and i didnt take anything, but back to my goals anyone have more suggestions on lifting towards making a better runnerback (faster runner)

Jordanbcool
01-16-2007, 01:34 PM
how is that an outrageous claim, i gained muscle in 3 months after surgery?
lifted 3 times aweek and didnt drink. iam 17, my trainer is agaisnt steriods, creatine and all that ****, he didnt have me take anything and i didnt take anything, but back to my goals anyone have more suggestions on lifting towards making a better runnerback (faster runner)

You are too new into lifting to know the mechanics of muscle building. Granted newcomers can make astounding gains in a very short time but nothing like this. It looks like you've gained close to 50 pounds if not more of completly lean muscle. If it was as easy as you are making it out to be this site would not exist. People would just hire a trainer, eat food and complete all their goals in under a year.

I'm sure I'm not the only member/poster who feels this way. I guess I'm just more vocal.

Paul Stagg
01-16-2007, 01:35 PM
Yes.

Train your skills to get better at football
Train to get faster
Train to get stronger.

All of those are attainable. Your strength training should be based on basic lifts. You might want to consider incorporating dynamic effort training.

Build your routine around the 6 basic lifts, then add in for your 'core' and add in for weaknesess. go from there.

Jorge Sanchez
01-16-2007, 01:36 PM
That is incredible progress for 3 months. If you truly gained that much mass and that little fat in that short a period of time, unassisted then you are truly blessed.

Sidior
01-16-2007, 02:19 PM
I'm about to roll up to canada so I can school your ass in some car pulling drills!!!

And probably get sadly pwned in the process :nod:

P.S. Sid. In all seriousness. I may be coming up to canada on vacation this summer. I'll look around for you so I can possibly lift or drink or something. I'm sick of going to the same old place every summer (although its fun).

Cool bro, PM me the details once you know what's going on. I'm sure I can arrange for some drinking/lifting and stuff.

ddegroff
01-16-2007, 02:31 PM

Can you throw some stats out for us (weight before and after lifting, etc).

If you have a trainer, then why are you asking us how to make you faster, stronger, bigger?

KevinStarke
01-16-2007, 02:40 PM
If you have a trainer, then why are you asking us how to make you faster, stronger, bigger?

COBRA!!!!!!

freeze
01-16-2007, 02:56 PM
i was 160 after surgery, then now iam 191

KingWilder
01-16-2007, 02:58 PM

this would help

what'd you weigh in the first pic
what'd you weigh in the second pic
what is your current routine

EDIT: nvm, you just answered most of those

ddegroff
01-16-2007, 03:02 PM
10lbs a month of almost all muscle!

Can I please take what you took? Or post your routine?

Thats some serious progress that quickly.

ArchAngel777
01-16-2007, 03:07 PM
I usually do my best to keep quiet when in doubt. However, I will state that the progress is difficult to believe. Not because anyone is jealous, but because we (I) have never seen anyone explode like that. Gaining 30 pounds of fat alone in three months is a lot of work, much less muscle with almost no fat gain or even a negative fat gain.

But, I don't really care if you did this in two years or one month, I think you look pretty good. So, cheers for that!
:D

Jordanbcool
01-16-2007, 03:42 PM
You are too new into lifting to know the mechanics of muscle building. Granted newcomers can make astounding gains in a very short time but nothing like this. It looks like you've gained close to 50 pounds if not more of completly lean muscle. If it was as easy as you are making it out to be this site would not exist. People would just hire a trainer, eat food and complete all their goals in under a year.

I'm sure I'm not the only member/poster who feels this way. I guess I'm just more vocal.

I usually do my best to keep quiet when in doubt. However, I will state that the progress is difficult to believe. Not because anyone is jealous, but because we (I) have never seen anyone explode like that. Gaining 30 pounds of fat alone in three months is a lot of work, much less muscle with almost no fat gain or even a negative fat gain.

:angel:

LibertyDante
01-16-2007, 07:27 PM
What did your steroid cycle look like? That's amazing...

must_eat
01-16-2007, 07:28 PM
unreal

Jordanbcool
01-16-2007, 07:32 PM
OMG dude, there's no way you gained all lean muscle in three months like that, there's just no way!! Have any of you pro weightlifters ever seen this kind of change??

no.

Thats why I said straight up he's lying about something.

He's either done steroids or it took him much longer to get that way.

Paul Stagg
01-16-2007, 07:37 PM
I think that's enough.

Drop it.

Beast
01-17-2007, 09:49 PM
Phenomenal progress in 3 months.

Fcancel
01-18-2007, 07:03 AM
Really great job with your legs... with steroids or not. Looks like you're in good proportion.

crazedwombat
01-18-2007, 07:19 AM

maybe he posted here to look pretty for us...

Big Jay
01-18-2007, 05:33 PM
great progress, steroids or no steroids, 3 months or longer... congrats
altho i am puzzled why you came here for help, if you already have a trainer who can turn you from bean pole to buff in 3 months.

isosceles
01-18-2007, 07:35 PM
have you considered being a professional? cuz if you have, you have a long way to go... the six pack isnt visible enough, i recommend cutting nonstop like your life depended on it. dont eat. and if you do, throw it up.