PDA

View Full Version : Please comment on my cutting diet.

KenShamrock
02-14-2002, 04:20 PM
Hey.
Im 17 and i have a competition in about 4 weeks, ivv been cutting for a while now, so here is my cutting diet, Comment if its good, or any changes i need to make. Thanx im trying to get ripped

morning--WHEY-Xenadrine-Orange-yogart.
Lunch--WHEY. I dont have lots of time for lunch
Right after school--WHEY-
My preworkout (about 1 hour later) either a peice of chicken, or some tuna on wheat bread, and some WHEY and XENADRINE and a orange.
After workout--2 large peices of chicken with a bowl of rice, or tunna with rice.

And i drink 1 gallon of water throughout the day.
along with other supplements.

Thanx everyone

The_Chicken_Daddy
02-14-2002, 04:24 PM
a competition in 4 weeks?!

aeckhardt
02-14-2002, 04:34 PM
Eat more real food. I know this is hard with school, but you gotta find a way. Also, how much time is there between your last meal and bed?

If your gonna eat such low carbs you should up your fat intake.

KenShamrock
02-14-2002, 04:37 PM
OK
So what would be better, like can u kinda modify it for me,
like my meals are morning,lunch,after school,preworkout, and after workout, around 7at night.
Can u change my meal routine up for me, Like im trying to get shredded, like just ripped for the comp.
Thanx

the_hall
02-14-2002, 06:35 PM
How much do you weigh now Ken?

Im no expert on cutting (I've bulked ever since I started working out), but I would get more meals, it looks to me like you might lose too much muscle. Do you get 30g protien every 3 hrs?

Why not try a CKD if you want to get shredded?

max_power
02-17-2002, 01:51 PM
Your diet totally lack of fats. A good cutting diet must contain all the macronutrients you need for life (charboidrates,fats,proteines).
And then I think your diet it's too rich of proteins.

max_power

max_power
02-17-2002, 03:03 PM
And then you must try to do at least 6 meals per day each one including proteins so that your body will be given by a costant stream of aminoacids.

max_power