PDA

View Full Version : just bought my t-shirt

Detard
01-17-2007, 07:57 PM
well i just bought an at large t-shirt, grey, size medium. i'm hoping its not gonna be too tight. anyone have any experience with these? do they fit tight? loose??

daniel- how long will it take for shipping to toronto? i couldnt find it anywhere on your site. thanks!

Lones Green
01-17-2007, 08:33 PM
my dad runs a t-shirt printing company, and im pretty sure those 50/50's don't shrink up too much. it should fit well.

Joe Black
01-18-2007, 12:10 AM
Hey, thanks for the order!

How big are you? They come up pretty normal, maybe a touch big, you should be fine.

I am normally an XL on t-shirts, and the ALN T-Shirt fits me well, definately not too tight.

To Toronto.. hmm.. Chris would probably be best to ask. I think it tends to be 5-7 days, I really could be wrong though...

I am sure Chris will jump in and give you the right answer.

Thanks for the order again!

ericg
01-18-2007, 12:28 PM
I know the one I got years ago (promotional item at the time i believe) shrank so much that it would be considered a belly shirt even on Anthony.

chris mason
01-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Eric, that was the white ones we did about 3 years ago, correct? We never went with that brand again for that reason. We learned our lesson and now stick with the best shirts we can find.

Shipping to Canada should take 6-10 days.

Bikkstah
01-19-2007, 09:43 AM
I have the medium blue one and it's tight but I have a 47" chest so I should have known better. High quality shirt, I've worn and washed it so much and it still hasn't faded in the slightest.

Detard
01-21-2007, 04:43 PM
awesome! i'm so pumped to start sporting it around :D:D

ericg
01-22-2007, 06:56 AM
Eric, that was the white ones we did about 3 years ago, correct? We never went with that brand again for that reason. We learned our lesson and now stick with the best shirts we can find.

Shipping to Canada should take 6-10 days.

Yeah that is the one.

Its good marketing though, after a few washes you feel like you gained 20lbs!

LibertyDante
01-22-2007, 02:34 PM
I just recieved my order from AtLarge! Everything is great except my gray t-shirt, it's got a funky smear on it that looks like someone loved stained it.... I think I'll be throwing it away, lol.

leveque
01-22-2007, 05:50 PM
I wore my shirt for the first time today...and had a great workout! It must be a psychological thing.

I was a little leery about how the Large would fit since I'm so short, but it fits fine (not sure if it shrunk in the wash though).

chris mason
01-22-2007, 06:55 PM
I just recieved my order from AtLarge! Everything is great except my gray t-shirt, it's got a funky smear on it that looks like someone loved stained it.... I think I'll be throwing it away, lol.

Really? Run it through the wash and let me know if it comes clean. If not, PM me and I will send you a replacement.

Chris

chris mason
01-22-2007, 06:56 PM
I wore my shirt for the first time today...and had a great workout! It must be a psychological thing.

I was a little leery about how the Large would fit since I'm so short, but it fits fine (not sure if it shrunk in the wash though).

Cool!

These shirts don't shrink in the wash.

Chris

Levantar
01-26-2007, 12:23 AM
I like mine. size large and it fits just like most size large t-shirts would. Feels like good quality.

chris mason
01-26-2007, 05:34 AM
I like mine. size large and it fits just like most size large t-shirts would. Feels like good quality.

Thank you!

leveque
01-26-2007, 07:43 PM
Was the "medium" size recently added? Damn, I must've ordered a bit too early.

Detard
01-30-2007, 08:34 PM
Hey chris i just recieved my shirt! its awesome dude!! fits perfectly. the shipping was abit slow (13 days total to toronto) but thats not your fault. thanks again!

chris mason
01-31-2007, 02:22 PM
Hey chris i just recieved my shirt! its awesome dude!! fits perfectly. the shipping was abit slow (13 days total to toronto) but thats not your fault. thanks again!

Excellent!