PDA

View Full Version : newcomer, pics

slicks
01-18-2007, 07:51 AM
Hello, guys; I'm Alex, kinda new into weightlifting; lifted for 2 months, a complete waste of time, as I was to find out. I would go along with 2 guys, no routine whatsoever, basically 2-3 times a week, blah. Well, I got into reading about it, during the last 2 weeks I went alone and just asked someone there to help me if I needed any help with my exercises, it went great and decided I really want to get into this. Well I'll just post some shots.
The light is artifficial so yeah, sorry for the poor quality =(

I'm used to working, as I help my grandparents with their 'farm', crops, whatever, I have some ammount of strength.
What I have a problem with is my chest, my sternum is pulled out. My doc said lifting can't hurt it, and I'm ok to do it as long as I don't feel any pain or discomfort. However, I'm asking for your guys' advice on this matter too..
My objectives would be to grow in size, I have no interest in using stymulents; I wonder how far, or how fast, I would go without using supplements ? I have the possibility to eat pretty much anything; fresh vegetables, milk products, fruits, are no problem :)
Thank you guys for reading, answering my question(s) and offering some pointers are greatly appreciated ! :)

Cirino83
01-18-2007, 08:19 AM
Welcome to the board. First you need to set goals and get your diet in line. You can check out the stickies in the diet and nutrition section on what sort of foods you should be eating. You can track your foods on www.fitday.com As far as routines go; there are many different ones available http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78290 or you can go with Built's Baby got back (personal favorite.) http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=255
What is your height and weight?

As far as your question about your chest...I can't see what you mean...

Fcancel
01-18-2007, 08:25 AM
If u want to grow, stop eating only green food, and start eating meat... Fish, chicken and moo moo meat. Specially because u dont want to take suplements. That's the advice that I give you. That, and a good program of training, but Im not schooled enough on this area to help you with that. But would help if u put ur actual training routine here so the others may help you.
Good luck on your training =)

slicks
01-18-2007, 08:51 AM
Thanks, Burgundy56! I'm 1.81m and 64kg. As for my chest, it's not clearly shown in the pics, will be taking new ones during daytime.
Fcancel, I didn't mean I'm not eating meat, lol, I started eating a lot of chicken, chest especially, and beef. I meant I have acces to vegetables for getting vitams, I dunno.

Jordanbcool
01-18-2007, 10:08 AM
Welcome buddy.

I would pick up WBB1 routine. I've never tried it but heard great things about it.

I would also head on over to the diet/nutrition section to learn what kind of foods to eat.

So. You are def. lean. Congratulations. You have HUGE potential.

Read around these forums for advice, eat, work hard and you'll be on your way to being bigger and better.

Good luck!

isosceles
01-18-2007, 10:19 AM
If I were you, I'd start cutting. Lots of cardio.

Jus tkidding eat everything in sight.

KevinStarke
01-18-2007, 11:51 AM
Start a journal, get on a routine and set a diet up and you'll be straight man. Marijuana.

Guido
01-18-2007, 01:34 PM
The first thing you need to do is EAT more. Start a Fitday journal ( www.fitday.com ) and eat at least 500 calories per day above maintenance. Lots of protein. Then follow a good lifting routine (WBB1, Baby Got Back, Rippetoe, Bill Starr). You'll be big and strong in no time.

NewtotheGame
01-29-2007, 06:51 AM
Just keep eating, I have never wieghed more that 140, and I recently started eating like a mad man and I have gained 30 lbs in like 5 months....finally