PDA

View Full Version : Powdered Milk

Mad Martigan
01-18-2007, 02:14 PM
Does anyone else use powdered milk for anything? Seems like it would be an easy way to tag an extra 8 grams of protein onto any shake. I even use it when I'm having a nice glass of regular milk. Presto! Twice the protein. Plus it makes it taste almost like whole milk.

Levantar
01-19-2007, 02:16 AM
I use it for 2 things:

1. I mix it with peanut butter and protein Nitrean to make my own little protein bars.

2. I mix it with my Nitrean and put it in a shaker bottle when I need a shake to bring to work. I can keep it unrefridgerated all day and then I fill it from the water cooler and it makes the shake taste just like I used regular milk.

and yes I did read the nutritional information and noticed it gives you some extra protein and carbs!

Mad Martigan
01-19-2007, 08:35 AM
I'm going to start putting it in my shakes as soon as I snag some, since I still have the chocolate EAS. I guess I could use it instead of the PB if I get some strawberry nitrean.

RedSpikeyThing
01-19-2007, 12:09 PM
I've put it in a shaker bottle before, but it didn't quite come out the same as with regular milk. If you're using it for the extra protein I think it's actually cheaper just to put in another scoop of protein powder.

Mad Martigan
01-19-2007, 12:28 PM
Why? It costs like 10 cents per serving.