PDA

View Full Version : Cup size?

Fuzzy
01-19-2007, 02:04 PM
Hehe, guess my cup size!

Fuzzy grew some balls and got past his issues and did a small posing vid.

Ok, last night while extremeley bored, I decided to pull the camera out and tak some shots, it was hard, pics from the camera looked crap, and I couldent set it on timer... taking pics of yourself on handed is akward!

But the I ran into the small video function that the thing has, horrible quality, but its something!

dont laugh at my ******ed lat spread, i have no idea how to do it. i also look like im having a momentary fit when I do it...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MXg7KA4qVok

Enjoy!

(EDIT: if you can see the rash i recently used hair removal cream... screw being a carpet.)

What Im happy with... simply the size of my back, and my upper traps, they've come along very niceley.

Delts and arms... ok, not very big, but Im happy. Lats, Im loving these, they've , a nice partner ship with my traps.

However, I want my lower traps much much bigger. but thatl come with some more deadlifts :). Also, my chest, I know I look like I have over filled cow tits, but there is alot of muscle mass underneath there.

and thought id throw in some extra pics...

leggies... Im happy with the thighs its my calves that are pissing me off.
Arms... they look like undefined Xmas hams. but theyr 15"!!

Also, I am now deciding wether I will abort this bulk and cut, I cant feel good about myself, or even pretend to with this much fat on me, so it looks like Im finally gonna muster the discipline and stop eating so much... (you try eating less in a Lebanese family.)

Please crituique!

Fuuzzzyyyy :)

Unholy
01-19-2007, 02:10 PM
Eat everything you see, even small children

Jinkies
01-19-2007, 02:12 PM
back needs some improvement im at a higher bodyfat percentage and still have better definition, size is excellent but do some isolation exercises towards the end of your routine.

Edit- Start hittin the farmers walk bro, your forearms and neck could use some more thickness.

Fuzzy
01-19-2007, 02:15 PM
Crap, forgot to mantion my forearms... piddly little sticks...

also, what isolation excersises? I do rows and deads, thats pretty much my back work out.

Jinkies
01-19-2007, 02:19 PM
Fuzzy I like you, rows and deads for back thats what I like to hear and its doing its job because those are the best 2 back exercises I can think of hands down but I know a great cable workout that I use towards then end of my backday that really helps me feel a pull in my back. Get on one knee with the cable low doing one side at a time pull back with full rom for reps of 10 make sure not to rotate your hips to much or you might take some stress off your back; its a horrid description ill film it next time I do it.

For my back day Ill usually deadlift/bent over row/lat pull down/ and ill add in an extra back exercises depending on how im feeling it can either be the hammer strength lat machine, dumbells rows, isolations machines, or Tbar.

Some weeks I shoot for thickness and other I shoot for width.

Edit- completely forgot pullups, make them your new bestfriend and do them whenever you can; pullups will help refine your back and depending on your grip can be used to widen or thicken it up.

Bob
01-19-2007, 02:33 PM
Awesome Video Fuzzy...
To do all the rowing you do and still keep that mass is amazing!!!
And I saw your daily protein intake... dang, I wouldn't want to pay your food bill!!!

Great job... GL with the progress..
And as far a critique goes.. there is none that any one can give you right now b/c you are 14... your body is no where near done growing into it's adult frame.. just keep your smart lifting, rowing, eating and resting.. and you will have an ideal body is a few yrs. Just think of it like building a skyscraper... right now you are build a solid foundation.

Fuzzy
01-19-2007, 02:38 PM
No bear, please fire away man.

Remember, Im as developed as an 18 year old, thats a fact. So say anything you want to.

Unholy
01-19-2007, 02:40 PM
Lat Pulldowns and T bar rows are nice.

Fuzzy
01-19-2007, 02:44 PM
Ive recently begun the TBars... But I dont use the lat machine.

I deadlift/heavy ass BB rows, Tbar rows, DB rows and thats it.

Going to really begin to add pull ups, and lat pull downs now.

Jordanbcool
01-19-2007, 03:36 PM
I think you have a good starting position.

Def. a body much more....mature then your age.

You aren't small and you don't look fat to me. I would do whatever you personally want to right now. If you want to cut up for summer, that would be fine but if you want to add on some more weight that also would be fine.

Other then that I couldn't really tell any specific faults from the vid. All around good mass from what I could see but...you know what they say. You can always be bigger and leaner ;)

Good luck.

Gabrielle
01-19-2007, 03:41 PM
Looking great Fuzz. Be patient and the gains will come with time. Remember you are only 14. Your hormones should be kicking into overdrive pretty soon. Keep at it.

Fuzzy
01-19-2007, 03:57 PM
They kicked into overdrive when I was 12... put me in red and I would have been a fat little Santa jr with a better beard.

Lones Green
01-19-2007, 05:03 PM
for 14 years old, you look amazing, im impressed

Fuzzy
01-19-2007, 06:56 PM
Thanks everyone...

I was honestly fearing fat jokes.

Im away as of tommorow for a week, then Ill need some recovery time (rowing camp no 3!)

After that, Ill be posting some lifting vids... mm, i wish I had an audio, the grunting is the best bit.

WBBIRL
01-19-2007, 08:25 PM
When you can afford to, carb cycle for probably a month or maybe a bit more. Will shed a lot of the fat you currently hold. Then bulk and repeat the carb cycling at the end.

Fuzzy
01-19-2007, 08:48 PM
Im thinking February is the time to cut, hard 28 day cut.

Im doing alot of reading and research, gotta get prepared.

Fcancel
01-19-2007, 08:50 PM
you look fatty ^.^
ok, that was just because u said 'bout the fat jokes. I think you could lose 'bout 5% fat to look more muscular. the carb cycle as wbbirl said is very good and efficient, u should try.

Fuzzy
01-19-2007, 09:00 PM
btw, is 17% an agreed number?

tomv
01-20-2007, 12:34 AM
Hard to tell with that light... But tbh I'd say probably 18-20% (then again I'm nowhere near as good at this as other people >.<)

Fuzzy
01-20-2007, 12:56 AM
side on shot

any one got good guesses?

Stumprrp
01-20-2007, 07:09 AM
you look very thick for a 14 year old man keep it up, bodyfat may be close to 20

MeHoW
01-20-2007, 08:43 AM
Shirt ripping 15" arms bro. lol

I had to use that one for all those times you praised yourself in other people's threads.

Overall good size, you look like your shoulders need to be a bit bigger.
Bodyfat on the highish side but doesn't look out of control yet.

McVein
01-20-2007, 12:59 PM
fuzz, you DEFINITLEY talk the talk, and man...youre walkin the walk too...looking huge for 14, id still batter you though

Fuzzy
01-20-2007, 01:35 PM
Thanks guys, Im defintely gonna be focusing on increasing arms size.

How ill do this i have no idea. Im so used to big low rep compound program, I tihnk my body needs a change.

redweston
01-21-2007, 08:53 AM
Train large, Eat Large, Sleep large!
RED

Cirino83
01-22-2007, 09:47 AM
Try changing your reps to the 10-12 range...Looking solid..especially for your age.

Can'tstopnow
01-22-2007, 07:24 PM
You dwarf me at 14, thats for sure. Solid work. Pullups/chinups that graduate into weighted pullups/chinups will grow those arms and back. Keep at it Fuz.

RedSpikeyThing
01-22-2007, 08:34 PM
Lookin' good. Now get some damn lifting videoes up!

minime_moomey
01-24-2007, 06:03 PM
Man I wish I would have had your discipline and desire at the age of 14! I didnt start lifting until I got into college, not to mention I just got serious about it a few months ago. You dont look fat in that vid at all! I know what you mean though about not feeling good about yourself and being torn between bulking or cutting...I only weigh 135 and go through that mental struggle myself. I would say just do whatever you want, but you are too young to be too worried about cutting I a whole lot...If you keep it up, you are gonna have an amazing figure when are ready to go to college...