PDA

View Full Version : Recipe for protein cookies???

Power-House
01-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Does anyone have a recipe for protein cookies? I remember seeing Protein cookie mix around 2 yrs ago but the local supplement store stopped selling them becuz they werent being sold.

So I was just wondering if anyone had any good Protein Cookie Recipes

Thanks

getfit
01-20-2007, 05:30 PM
i found this

http://www.recipezaar.com/142209

Lones Green
01-21-2007, 11:11 PM
hey man, check out the link in my sig, they basically taste like a no bake cookie. :burger:

Levantar
01-24-2007, 05:14 PM
No offense but those cookies look gross! lol This thread has inspired me to try making some cookies of my own. I think I will just add some Nitrean to regular cookies mix. Won't be the most healthy but it will be high protein and should taste good. Thanks OP

Lones Green
01-25-2007, 01:44 PM
No offense but those cookies look gross! lol This thread has inspired me to try making some cookies of my own. I think I will just add some Nitrean to regular cookies mix. Won't be the most healthy but it will be high protein and should taste good. Thanks OP

they are a lot better than any store bought protein bar, and the nutritional value is much higher. why use regular cookie mix when you can get in more cals with these, and they taste like no bake cookies?

Levantar
01-25-2007, 05:29 PM
they are a lot better than any store bought protein bar, and the nutritional value is much higher. why use regular cookie mix when you can get in more cals with these, and they taste like no bake cookies?

Better how? Taste? Taste is subjective so I guess if you think they would taste better than every store bought protein bar on the market than that's your opinion. As for the nutritional value, you may be correct on that. The calories are going to be good or bad depending upon what you are looking for in your diet. The protein bars in your sig from Hahn look like they would be pretty tastey.:burger:

Lones Green
01-25-2007, 06:14 PM
Better how? Taste? Taste is subjective so I guess if you think they would taste better than every store bought protein bar on the market than that's your opinion. As for the nutritional value, you may be correct on that. The calories are going to be good or bad depending upon what you are looking for in your diet. The protein bars in your sig from Hahn look like they would be pretty tastey.:burger:

were you referring to the protein cookies getfit posted or the ones i was talking about when you said they look gross? the ones i posted taste like no bake cookies for real

Levantar
01-25-2007, 07:54 PM
were you referring to the protein cookies getfit posted or the ones i was talking about when you said they look gross? the ones i posted taste like no bake cookies for real

the ones from getfit......lol