PDA

View Full Version : two day splurge...

yankeekd25
01-20-2007, 06:12 PM
so yesterday me and my family went to the olive garden and i had 2 breadsticks, pasta, a piece of meatball, and this chicken and steak mixed grill. then tonite we went to ruby tuesdays and i had the biggest burger they had, potato, and some fries. my question is... will this have a big effect on my cut? i mean im not used to eatin like that 2 days in a row and i just feel so dam fat right now. i think ive been cuttin for a few weeks now, and i lost like 7 lbs already and i just hope this wont effect me in a bad way. but mmm lemme say... that collosal burger at ruby's is dammmm good lol.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
01-20-2007, 06:21 PM
2 days isn't going to ruin everything, but you can probably go online and find out the nutrition facts for meals at big restaurants like those two.

Also, don't sweat it. Just get back on track.

yankeekd25
01-20-2007, 06:27 PM
trust me... i have... the burgers got well over 1900 cals and 140 g's of fat.... more than i eat in a day.... but yea ur right... enjoy life right? its only a dam hamburger...

Stout
01-20-2007, 08:08 PM
Dropping 7 pounds in only 3 weeks seem a slightly excessive. Last year I did an excessive bulk which was followed up by an excessive cut for the summer.

Because I was so determined to drop the fat I lost a lot of the muscle I worked so hard for.
Anyway I just wouldn't want to see you ending up as disappointed as I was after my cut. Don't sweat the odd cheat meals they'll keep you from not going crazy for some grease, sweets or what ever floats your boat.

Optimum08
01-21-2007, 02:50 PM
sounds like my type of burger. don't sweat it too much, two days in the midst of a cut is really nothing to worry about, just get back on track within these next couple of days.

dudeman1056
01-21-2007, 03:04 PM
see what i do is i cut from like sunday thru friday and on saturday ill treat my self to a hamburger or something and then start my cut again its way better than cutting and then gaining it all back cuz u eat all those foods u miss so much.

yankeekd25
01-21-2007, 04:14 PM
sounds like my type of burger.

o definitely man... ruby tuesdays colossal burger= the s***....