PDA

View Full Version : Ordering ALN products to Australia?

tomv
01-20-2007, 10:39 PM
G'day Chris or Dan,

I'm from Australia and was wondering what my options are at perhaps getting supplements delivered here? I've read the site and it says anywhere outside of the stated area may require a special arrangement. I was just curious as to perhaps how much it would cost.

Btw, I should probably clarify I'm not going to be ordering anything anytime soon *at least 6 months down the line* simply because I want to try and workout without supplements for the time being however when the time comes and I feel it's right to use them, I know I want them from one place and one place only!

HammDoggy
01-21-2007, 12:39 AM
I got them sent over and shipping was $68US for two tubs of Nitrean, which was actually more than the goods!

With the exchange rate as it is, it ended up being about what it costs of here anyway ($80 for >2kg) and you wont find blended protein of any quality over here (but if you do let me know where!)

tomv
01-21-2007, 12:43 AM
Thanks HammDoggy, I guess it's worth my while to just wait for now then! Bein a uni student money isn't that readily available lol.