PDA

View Full Version : Goddesses need journals too!

Lakshmi
01-21-2007, 10:04 AM
Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a while and really like the community that you have going here. Everyone seems so friendly and supportive. I look forward to making some new friends!

I'll post a little more about me when I have more time, but here's me in a nutshell ("Help, help, I'm trapped in a nutshell!"):

I've been "into" fitness for the past 5 years, but only feel that I've made good progress in the last year or so. In August I begain a training and nutrition plan that really worked well for me, but damn, the holidays got me sidetracked. I'm scratching and clawing at the moment to get back on this crazy train. I'm hoping that I can find some accountability and insight here :bow:

As far as goals go, I really should sit down and revisit them. I'm not a competitor, so I don't have a show that I'm prepping for, but I'd like to have the body of a competitor. Right now I'm attempting to lean down to see what I have to start with, and then go from there if bulking is in order. My main fitness focus is being a bad-ass in the classes I teach and motivating others; I'm a Les Mills BodyStep and BodyPump instructor.

More later!:p