PDA

View Full Version : Ordered some Nitor

Pup
01-21-2007, 11:00 AM
Just put in an order for some Nitor today. Hopefully the appetite suppression from it is as good as advertised (i'm running a cyclical diet with PSMF days which require a good appetite suppressant).

Anyone that's used it, would you mine posting what kind of results you've had on it...i plan to do a detailed log of its use and would like some data to compare it to (preferably from anyone with an endomorphic somatype).

chris mason
01-21-2007, 04:24 PM
Just put in an order for some Nitor today. Hopefully the appetite suppression from it is as good as advertised (i'm running a cyclical diet with PSMF days which require a good appetite suppressant).

Anyone that's used it, would you mine posting what kind of results you've had on it...i plan to do a detailed log of its use and would like some data to compare it to (preferably from anyone with an endomorphic somatype).

I am not sure we have had many people who have worked their way up to the fulld dose on Nitor as of yet (and therefore the full appetite suppression and fat burning benefits).

Chris

Shark
01-21-2007, 08:14 PM
Rob, don't start on the full dosage like I did... I thought I was going to have a heart attack! Tolerance for stimulants means nothing with Nitor. I'm actually off it completely and planning to go back on tomorrow starting with 1 pill at 8am and 1 at 11am. I'm going to work my way up like they suggest. This **** is crazy potent.

Y0yo
01-21-2007, 08:46 PM
Rob, don't start on the full dosage like I did... I thought I was going to have a heart attack! Tolerance for stimulants means nothing with Nitor. I'm actually off it completely and planning to go back on tomorrow starting with 1 pill at 8am and 1 at 11am. I'm going to work my way up like they suggest. This **** is crazy potent.

Exactly...people think that because they drink plenty of coffee, or other caffeine drinks that they are somehow 'tolerant' to the stimulants in Nitor. Well, I think Nitor is in a category of it's own. If you can drink 20 to 30 cups of coffee a day and not feel a thing, maybe you can start at the full dose...maybe:bow:

JoeG
01-22-2007, 03:01 PM
I take the full dose of Nitor though I did start with the two pills twice a day "warm up".

I have to say that unlike others I don't get "kick started" to a huge degree BUT I find that it really curbs my hunger so much so that I sort of have to be careful or I won't eat at all.

If I were comparing it to a ECA stack I would say the stim effect is less though not as harsh either. The appetite suppression is VERY effective. Far more effective than an ECA stack.

Over all I prefer it to an ECA stack and will keep buying it.

chris mason
01-22-2007, 03:30 PM
I take the full dose of Nitor though I did start with the two pills twice a day "warm up".

I have to say that unlike others I don't get "kick started" to a huge degree BUT I find that it really curbs my hunger so much so that I sort of have to be careful or I won't eat at all.

If I were comparing it to a ECA stack I would say the stim effect is less though not as harsh either. The appetite suppression is VERY effective. Far more effective than an ECA stack.

Over all I prefer it to an ECA stack and will keep buying it.

Thanks for your input Joe! Lol, you must be one stimulant tolerant mofo! :thumbup:

Superman250
01-22-2007, 03:30 PM
I am really curious to see how it is compared to SAN Tight, which is what I am taking right now. I have heard nothing but good so I hope I'm not disappointed!

JustinF
01-22-2007, 07:46 PM
I also have not felt the "kick", even at full dose. I started at one, then two, then finally 3 pills twice a day. I have felt increased energy throughout the day, and I have found that the appetite is suppressed as well. I was actually looking forward to the kick, as I usually don't "feel" anything even with straight ephedrine.

I will comment on the fat burning benefits in a couple months.

So far so good though.

chris mason
01-22-2007, 08:17 PM
I also have not felt the "kick", even at full dose. I started at one, then two, then finally 3 pills twice a day. I have felt increased energy throughout the day, and I have found that the appetite is suppressed as well. I was actually looking forward to the kick, as I usually don't "feel" anything even with straight ephedrine.

I will comment on the fat burning benefits in a couple months.

So far so good though.

Man, I took 2 the other morning and was up late! I then took 3 the next morning and was up late again! Lol, I need to slowly acclimate myself.

You sir, are a stimulant junkie! :D

Chris

d'Anconia
01-23-2007, 01:25 AM
Wow, this stuff is sounding better than I had expected...

JustinF
01-23-2007, 05:59 AM
Man, I took 2 the other morning and was up late! I then took 3 the next morning and was up late again! Lol, I need to slowly acclimate myself.

You sir, are a stimulant junkie! :D

Chris

LOL. I must be, Chris. Even when taken with my regular morning cup or two of coffee I do not feel jittery or edgy. No problems falling asleep at night either.

**Disclaimer** At Large specifically states not to take this with caffeine or any other stimulants. Follow their advice, I am responsible for my own actions, they are not condoned by At Large :p**

ericg
01-23-2007, 06:43 AM
Justin - The stimulant must get stuck in all your new found adipose tissue! ;)

Pup
01-23-2007, 06:58 PM
Excellent feedback guys...i'm stoked to try this once my order arrives.

Pup
01-26-2007, 07:50 AM
Just a quick update...received the Nitor on wednesday, popped 1 pill to assess tolerance, didn't really feel anything. Yesterday i hit a full dose in the morning before heading to class, was very alert all day, appetite was very manageable, i didn't hit an afternoon dose because i really didn't need it. Will start adding an afternoon dose, 1 cap at a time until i hit the max dose.

One other thing...ordered a turbo shaker with the Nitor, omg...that thing is the bomb, nice addition guys.

chris mason
01-26-2007, 09:30 AM
Just a quick update...received the Nitor on wednesday, popped 1 pill to assess tolerance, didn't really feel anything. Yesterday i hit a full dose in the morning before heading to class, was very alert all day, appetite was very manageable, i didn't hit an afternoon dose because i really didn't need it. Will start adding an afternoon dose, 1 cap at a time until i hit the max dose.

One other thing...ordered a turbo shaker with the Nitor, omg...that thing is the bomb, nice addition guys.

Very nice, thanks!

Superman250
01-26-2007, 10:34 AM
Awww man I want mine...I hate customs it slows things down so much I assume. its been 14 days now and no sign of my order :(

I am excited to see how everything is!

Razoul
01-27-2007, 03:20 AM
Well I never really have taken a stimulant before and i don't drink coffee or even soda most of the time and I didn't get any large amounts of energy from nitor like I thought i would. I wasn't hungry most of the day which was good and i guess i was alittle more alert but nothing major. Was expecting more of a kick I guess. First day I did 2 twice a day and felt very little so I went straight to full dose and been taking it every since. Stomach got mad at me the first day but after that it was smooth sailing. Lets see what the scale says after this.

chris mason
01-27-2007, 09:06 AM
Well I never really have taken a stimulant before and i don't drink coffee or even soda most of the time and I didn't get any large amounts of energy from nitor like I thought i would. I wasn't hungry most of the day which was good and i guess i was alittle more alert but nothing major. Was expecting more of a kick I guess. First day I did 2 twice a day and felt very little so I went straight to full dose and been taking it every since. Stomach got mad at me the first day but after that it was smooth sailing. Lets see what the scale says after this.

Excellent! I am very anxious to see the results you will get after 2-3 weeks at the full dose. I assume you are exercising and following a reduced calorie diet as well?

Razoul
01-27-2007, 01:19 PM
Yeah i have everything in order so we shall see.

d'Anconia
01-27-2007, 02:40 PM
Wait, what's the deal with the turbo shaker? I need one pretty badly and am about to order some Nitor.