PDA

View Full Version : Help with cutting diet...

Shark
02-15-2002, 01:35 AM
Hello. I want to start up a cutting diet in order to lose my stomach. I'm 6'3", 225, and am in fairly good shape. However, for the life of me, I canít seem to lose my gut. I have a pretty good upper stomach, but my lower stomach is soft and juts out. Anyway, I want to lose anywhere between 15-20 pounds, and I would like to do it as quick as possible. Not unreasonably quick, but I am sure there are ways of eating to help me really drop the pounds. I have thought about the KETO diet, but I don't think I could eat that much fat and not get sick to my stomach. I would be down with a 6-meal a day program, but I have not found that much useful info for the beginner on making a 6-meal program. I also would be open to cardio many days a week. I currently try to do cardio 3 days a week, but would be willing to do as much as 5 or 6. What would you suggest as far as diet is concerned? What about the slim-fast diet? Any info on the 6-meal program would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris

Tazern
02-18-2002, 09:38 AM
It all comes down to counting calories. You have to figure out what you need to maintain what you have now, then reduce that amount to loose the fat/weight.
Taking in that amount of calories spread out over the day will make you less hungry, but then also you wont be eating alot in a given meal. And some people need that full feeling.

max_power
02-18-2002, 12:03 PM
Why don't you post your actual diet so we can modify it for your cutting objective ?

max_power