PDA

View Full Version : Weight Gain

isosceles
01-22-2007, 12:06 AM
What do you all think the average weight gain is if you eat healthy for one whole year and end the year with the same body fat percentage as when you started? I've heard look for 1.2 lbs per week, does that sound right?

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
01-22-2007, 12:48 AM
I don't understand what you mean.

isosceles
01-22-2007, 12:50 AM
How much weight is average to gain between january 07 and january 08 while keeping the same body fat percentage?

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
01-22-2007, 12:52 AM
What are you goals? What are you trying to do? How much you gain depends on how much you eat. And keeping the same body fat for an entire year would be something of high improbability. You would have to have the most ridiculously strict diet on earth. And everyone is different. I'm still not quite sure what you're asking.

isosceles
01-22-2007, 01:11 AM
Ultimately Im trying to gain weight. I dont mean keep the same body fat all year, i mean start at 15% and end at 15%. But is there some sort of maximum I can gain per week, or is it really unlimited and based on how many calories i can shovel down.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
01-22-2007, 01:14 AM
It's based on how many calories you shovel down. Ideally, you should probably try gaining about 4-5 pounds a month...but it's up to you how much you want to gain and you do that by adjusting your calories. If you haven't started tracking your calories, I suggest you start doing so on www.fitday.com.