PDA

View Full Version : Just received my large order today

Davidelmo
01-22-2007, 11:07 AM
First of all many thanks to Chris Mason who I have talked to over PM about this and who was very quick and helpful every time.

I did get my free T-shirt even though I bought the 3 tubs of Nitrean before the offer started.. so thanks for that!

I also got a free sample of Nitor too. It's a HUGE free sample too. I was expecting 2-3 pills but I have a bag which I just counted and has 36 pills in it! Very generous of you! I look forward to trying it and of course I will post my feedback in due course. Chris did say that he was happy to include free samples so long as they are with orders.

One other cool thing is Wolfes top 10 tips for a huge bench press, which is pretty cool and helpful and informative

If anyone from the UK is interested:
Total price from my end for 3 nitrean, 1 t-shirt and a LARGE sample of Nitor was $171. That includes shipping to the UK at $75.

Converted to that is around 90 in total (including shipping). That's only 30 per tub AND I got a t-shirt are Nitor too. Anyone from the UK will know that an internet priced whey only product of the same size is usually 31-35. So I can't argue the price at all, especially for a whey/casein/egg blend of such good quality.

I also noticed one other thing - on the customs form attached to the box, it showed that ALN had actually paid $82 in postage costs, even though Chris had only charged me $75. Unlike a lot of companies who rip you off on P&P, ALN actually UNDER-charged me and didn't ask me to cover the difference.

Thanks ALN. You have my support for many more orders to come. :bow:

Joe Black
01-22-2007, 04:18 PM
Awesome and thanks for the post, we appreciate you letting others know about yourn experience!

Thanks again.

Daniel

DavyRen
01-23-2007, 05:27 AM
Davidelmo,

Did you not have to pay import duty and VAT?

Anything over 18 or 36 in the case of gifts is subject to this as I've been charged on the last two occassions.

Still won't stop me ordering though.

And I agree regarding the delivery charge as Chris will always do what he can to minimise the cost to the UK.

Davidelmo
01-23-2007, 10:27 AM
Nope, no customs or tax or anything.

What happened to you? What did you order and how much fees did you pay?

tyler
01-23-2007, 06:04 PM
do u get free sample of nitor if you order 1 tub of opticen? or does it have to be i big buy?

chris mason
01-24-2007, 05:24 AM
We will include a sample upon request with any order (assuming the customer doesn't try to abuse the program and ask for 1 of everything or something similar).

Chris

DavyRen
01-24-2007, 06:13 AM
Nope, no customs or tax or anything.

What happened to you? What did you order and how much fees did you pay?

Mass stack approx 30 import duty & vat

then

2 Nitor & 1 Creatine 11 vat

Davidelmo
01-24-2007, 10:45 AM
Hmm, that's weird. We live about 10 miles apart and I was charged absolutely nothing.

How did they charge you? Did you have to pay before receiving the delivery or did they send you a bill later?

DavyRen
01-25-2007, 06:59 AM
Hmm, that's weird. We live about 10 miles apart and I was charged absolutely nothing.

How did they charge you? Did you have to pay before receiving the delivery or did they send you a bill later?

Maybe it was just bad luck as I can't imagine they stop and check each parcel into the uk. Paid the first one as I received an invoice/letter and the second one with vat only had to pay at the local depot before they would release the goods.

Superman250
01-25-2007, 10:07 AM
I have had UPS not collect anyhting at the door when they drop off a product, however about 6 months later I get a letter from them asking me for $28.65...I phoned them and told them to blow it as 6 months was a bit much.

Levantar
01-26-2007, 12:35 AM
First of all many thanks to Chris Mason who I have talked to over PM about this and who was very quick and helpful every time.

I did get my free T-shirt even though I bought the 3 tubs of Nitrean before the offer started.. so thanks for that!

I also got a free sample of Nitor too. It's a HUGE free sample too. I was expecting 2-3 pills but I have a bag which I just counted and has 36 pills in it! Very generous of you! I look forward to trying it and of course I will post my feedback in due course. Chris did say that he was happy to include free samples so long as they are with orders.

One other cool thing is Wolfes top 10 tips for a huge bench press, which is pretty cool and helpful and informative

If anyone from the UK is interested:
Total price from my end for 3 nitrean, 1 t-shirt and a LARGE sample of Nitor was $171. That includes shipping to the UK at $75.

Converted to that is around 90 in total (including shipping). That's only 30 per tub AND I got a t-shirt are Nitor too. Anyone from the UK will know that an internet priced whey only product of the same size is usually 31-35. So I can't argue the price at all, especially for a whey/casein/egg blend of such good quality.

I also noticed one other thing - on the customs form attached to the box, it showed that ALN had actually paid $82 in postage costs, even though Chris had only charged me $75. Unlike a lot of companies who rip you off on P&P, ALN actually UNDER-charged me and didn't ask me to cover the difference.

Thanks ALN. You have my support for many more orders to come. :bow:

$171!!!! WOW! I feel for you. Sipping charges are tough. I paid like $101 or so after only $6 shipping. I feel lucky now! lol

Davidelmo
01-27-2007, 04:45 AM
It's not that bad.. the exchange rate is great for anyone from the UK buying from america.

3 tubs of whey protein powder from my local store would have cost 100.. that's about $190.