PDA

View Full Version : Your Shipping Speed Is NUTS!

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
01-23-2007, 07:08 PM
I just ordered my first tub of Nitrean (Chocolate) and a Turbo Shaker and I got a confirmation saying my order was shipped like 20 minutes later. Way to be on top of things, guys. :thumbup: Seriously, that is some awesome service. Thanks. :)

Detard
01-23-2007, 07:56 PM
same! they are really quick at sending stuff out. too bad it takes so long to ship to canada.

tyler
01-23-2007, 08:08 PM
ya, takes 6-10 days to ship to canada :( i ordered some opticen and it was shipped out on monday. cant wait!

Joe Black
01-24-2007, 01:10 AM
Thanks for the order and your comments!

Roark
01-24-2007, 09:12 AM
i agree

just received my order

nice change of pace from the other companies i have dealt with

thanks!

Talking_God
01-24-2007, 04:19 PM
Just out of curiosity, where is ALN located..i plan on ordering some nitrean or opticen as soon as i get my credit card.. :)

chris mason
01-24-2007, 04:47 PM
Just out of curiosity, where is ALN located..i plan on ordering some nitrean or opticen as soon as i get my credit card.. :)

We are in Virginia.

Chris

Talking_God
01-24-2007, 05:02 PM
Thanks chris :) hopefully you'll be receiving my order soon.

Sorry i semi-hijacked your thread Scarz lol

lawriter
01-24-2007, 05:42 PM
ya, takes 6-10 days to ship to canada :( i ordered some opticen and it was shipped out on monday. cant wait!

At least there's a logical explanation for that, ie customs and bureaucracy...it seems like it's going to take 6 days to get to Los Angeles.

I will say that the order was processed and shipped very quickly, just not thrilled about the time frame though.

chris mason
01-24-2007, 08:07 PM
At least there's a logical explanation for that, ie customs and bureaucracy...it seems like it's going to take 6 days to get to Los Angeles.

I will say that the order was processed and shipped very quickly, just not thrilled about the time frame though.

Yep, if there was a cost effective way to get it clear across the country faster we would do it.

If anyone has any ideas to that end we are always interested.

lawriter
01-24-2007, 11:59 PM
Yep, if there was a cost effective way to get it clear across the country faster we would do it.

If anyone has any ideas to that end we are always interested.

Westcoast distributor...

chris mason
01-25-2007, 05:43 AM
Westcoast distributor...

Lol, well, yes, that is a consideration, but we are not yet desiring to do that. We will eventually go to that model.

Chris

Superman250
01-25-2007, 10:05 AM
Lol, well, yes, that is a consideration, but we are not yet desiring to do that. We will eventually go to that model.

Chris

You can just stash it all at my house Chris, not a problem at all :) But if anyone is missing a scoop or two of everything....it wasn't me :p

lawriter
01-25-2007, 10:56 AM

Chris

Ya, I mean, truthfully it's not the biggest deal to wait, but bottom line is that we live in a world where we can get anything within 24 hours, so to wait 6 days for something within the country I live in seems quite slow.

Anyway, excited to get my ETS soon enough.

Roark
01-25-2007, 02:54 PM
Ya, I mean, truthfully it's not the biggest deal to wait, but bottom line is that we live in a world where we can get anything within 24 hours, so to wait 6 days for something within the country I live in seems quite slow.

and you have to pay a premium for that

that's why ups charges a different rate for next-day than they do for ground

much much higher

RedSpikeyThing
01-25-2007, 03:20 PM
I just ordered my first tub of Nitrean (Chocolate) and a Turbo Shaker and I got a confirmation saying my order was shipped like 20 minutes later.

Yeah I had a response somwhere in that range on a friday night! Good work guys!

chris mason
01-25-2007, 03:21 PM
You can just stash it all at my house Chris, not a problem at all :) But if anyone is missing a scoop or two of everything....it wasn't me :p

:thumbup:

lawriter
01-25-2007, 11:41 PM
and you have to pay a premium for that

that's why ups charges a different rate for next-day than they do for ground

much much higher

I am paying what i consider a premium...over 5 bucks on a 28 dollar item is a good percentage!

chris mason
01-26-2007, 05:39 AM
I am paying what i consider a premium...over 5 bucks on a 28 dollar item is a good percentage!

You are not even paying the actual cost of shipping. Your perception of the whole issue is skewed in that if you ordered the same product in a store, and thus did not have to wait for shipping or pay for it, you would pay way MORE than the price listed on our site. Walk into any health food store and you will see what I mean.

Roark
01-26-2007, 06:02 AM

shipping cost is determined by weight, time, & distance traveled

not value

lawriter
01-26-2007, 11:40 AM
You are not even paying the actual cost of shipping. Your perception of the whole issue is skewed in that if you ordered the same product in a store, and thus did not have to wait for shipping or pay for it, you would pay way MORE than the price listed on our site. Walk into any health food store and you will see what I mean.

Well, it's a moot point in this issue, because your products are only available on your site.

lawriter
01-26-2007, 11:44 AM
shipping cost is determined by weight, time, & distance traveled

not value

Huh?

I never claimed it was based on value. I'm saying that paying about 6 bucks for an item that is valued at 28 dollars is a big percentage, especially when I have to wait about 6 days. Chris than chimed in that if you go to a store a supplement will cost about the same as what theirs cost after the shipping, if not more. However, I then stated that it's impossible to really make that comparison considering his exact product (ets) is not offered in GNC or vitamin shoppe, etc.

Again, I'm looking forward to the product I ordered...

chris mason
01-26-2007, 12:49 PM
Well, it's a moot point in this issue, because your products are only available on your site.

The point that the shipping you are asked to pay does not cover the actual cost is still quite valid. In other words, we eat some of the shipping charges thus making the shipping charge very reasonable, no? I cannot see how a rational person would be unhappy with that?

In any event, we appreciate your business and are sorry you feel the way you do, but are glad you are excited about the product.

Chris