PDA

View Full Version : 2 months of weightlifting and cardio

AlexSosnovsky
01-23-2007, 09:21 PM
I had a personal trainer, who once was canada's bodybuilding champion, what do you guys think, did i make an improvement? by how much % did i cut down my fat?

Oct 2006
http://img47.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image0665qx.jpg

Jan 2007
http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dfhdh8zo.jpg

Jordanbcool
01-23-2007, 10:04 PM
Hire a different trainer next time.

You could have easily seen better results then that in half the time for free.

I think you got ripped off.

Bohizzle
01-23-2007, 10:07 PM
how old are u? right now i think u should eat healthy foods, and lots of them, and try to keep increasing the weight in the gym as often as possible without losing good form. The rest will come to u.

Andrew

AlexSosnovsky
01-23-2007, 10:41 PM
greetings, mr Jordanbcool, id like to apoligiaze for the incovinience, but could you spare your minute to tell me what is it that my trainer is doing wrong, thanks in advance
and to Bohizzle, i am 17

BFGUITAR
01-23-2007, 11:04 PM
It doesnt look like you gained that much weight in general. In 3 monthes I gained close 25-30 pounds mostly muscle. This site has more information than you need.

Nicoman
01-24-2007, 05:39 AM
Post the exact routine you followed so we can help you.

Davidelmo
01-24-2007, 10:31 AM
There is a difference, but I also agree that you could have made more difference in the same time frame.

What does your routine + diet look like?

Jordanbcool
01-24-2007, 01:09 PM
greetings, mr Jordanbcool, id like to apoligiaze for the incovinience, but could you spare your minute to tell me what is it that my trainer is doing wrong, thanks in advance
and to Bohizzle, i am 17

Your trainer might not be doing anything wrong. Its what hes NOT doing thats the problem.

There is no specific thing...you just have to follow the basics like eating quality foods and lifting hard and heavy. Bodybuilding is very very simple for anyone other then the pro's.

You basically just paid your trainer to sit around and BS you all while making you think you are getting better and stronger......when in reality the gains you are making could easily be much much bigger.

PoutineEh
01-24-2007, 02:44 PM
you would look better getting bigger and eating. you dont have enough muscle to really justify a cut. get a lot of protein and eat big.

djreef
01-24-2007, 03:32 PM
Sorry dude, but you've got the body of a 10 year old girl. You really need to fire your trainer and do some research here. The search button is your friend.

DJ

sharkall2003
01-24-2007, 03:38 PM
Sorry dude, but you've got the body of a 10 year old girl. You really need to fire your trainer and do some research here. The search button is your friend.

DJ

:withstupi

Start really squatting, deadlifting and benching a lot. You need to be eating SLIGHTLY more so you don't gain a lot of fat, and you need to get rid of that trainer. No offfense, but most trainers I see at the gym are the biggest dip****s I have ever watched in action. They put you on the curl machine and the hip flexor machine to get you in shape. :scratch:

Start working hard, eating a little bit more and you'll slowly make gains.

ederon
01-24-2007, 07:53 PM
im curious to see a daily routine that your trainer had you do. I am a personal trainer myself. I usually only train high profile people but, i sometimes train teens.

-Superman-
01-25-2007, 02:27 PM
I was in your situation too back in July 2006. I didn't use a personal trainer though. I feel they just baby you and limit you to what you actually can do. After 2 months I had a lot more progress than what you show here and gained at least 20lbs. Check out my journal if you want to see what I did. Peace.

:thumbup:

RedSpikeyThing
01-25-2007, 03:25 PM
I usually only train high profile people but, i sometimes train teens.

How did you score that deal?

PS where in Toronto are you from? I'm by the airport.

ederon
02-01-2007, 11:51 AM
high park

Scorpion32
02-02-2007, 01:14 PM
As a strength coach to high school aged kids, it is hard to get them to understand the importance of clean eating. They eat a lot of junk and not near enough of quality calories. I ask them if they are eating they say yes, but they really are not. Ask your trainer for a specific meal plan. Tell him you want to start lifting heavy and gaining weight. To defend the trainer maybe this young man didn't have very good form, so he didn't let him start lifting heavy.

tdotteg
02-02-2007, 01:24 PM
PS where in Toronto are you from? I'm by the airport.

that's Brampton! lol

and HighPark is a nice area :)