PDA

View Full Version : Opticen flavor preference

leveque
01-24-2007, 08:48 PM
I'm thinking of trying Opticen, and I did a search but couldn't find anything specific about flavor comparisons.

If I like Chocolate Nitrean over Vanilla Nitrean, will the same be true for Opticen?

Thanks

chris mason
01-25-2007, 05:45 AM
I'm thinking of trying Opticen, and I did a search but couldn't find anything specific about flavor comparisons.

If I like Chocolate Nitrean over Vanilla Nitrean, will the same be true for Opticen?

Thanks

For me it is the opposite. I prefer chocolate Nitrean and vanilla Opticen. That said, we sell more chocolate Opticen and Nitrean.

Chris

ericg
01-25-2007, 07:31 AM
Personally I like vanilla better with both. I mix mine with water to so take that into consideration.

Stumprrp
01-25-2007, 08:32 AM
personally i love chocolate nitrean AND opticen, i dont prefer vanilla nitrean so i guess i wouldnt like opticen in vanilla, however strawberry seems nice, ill prob try that on my next order

Joshua Davis
01-25-2007, 09:06 AM
I can tell you that the Opticen in Chocolate is VERY rich... you would have to be a chocolate fan to really enjoy it. I have had both, and I prefer the vanilla.

That being said, Nitrean is great in both... although I personally am not digging the strawberry as much. I think that has more to do with the reduced sweetners in ALN products (which is, as Martha Stewart would say, "A Good Thing") . I might try throwing some splenda in my next strawberry-only shake, or just continue to mix it 50/50 with vanilla.

leveque
01-25-2007, 04:23 PM
You guys are no help!:scratch:

Just kidding. I'll have to eventually try them both.

The serving size is quite big though...I'll probably cut the serving size in half most of the time, so that it's about the size of a Nitrean serving.