PDA

View Full Version : nitor prior to school?

uw-lifter96
01-25-2007, 05:33 PM
anyone have any experience taking nitor before classes?

i dont want to take it and be all hyped up and restless during class, especially considering i have a few days where im in class for upwards of 4 hours. anyone?

d'Anconia
01-27-2007, 02:46 PM
Well I'm going to be trying it once I receive my order so I'll report back in about a week or two. BTW I'm in college and try my best to attend all classes.

Chris686
01-27-2007, 04:52 PM
I'd think you'd be better off being all caffeinated up before school.

I am, anyways.

Adam
01-27-2007, 08:56 PM
Chris, check the ingrediants in Nitor.
Caffeine is the big one;)

d'Anconia
02-08-2007, 01:43 AM
Jesus ALN... you guys selling legal coke these days? Seriously I took one (about 12 PM) and didn't feel anything so I took another (about 12:45-1PM) and sure it gave me energy. Was still up at 4 in the morning and was able to get 6 hours of sleep that night (while I usually average 9-11hrs).

Don't get me wrong I've already lost like 2 lbs in the last week but man I wish it didn't last so long. I will seriously ask this: what would happen if I snorted the contents of it?

Usually snorting stuff makes it more powerful but shorter duration. I'm not actually expecting any of you ALN guys to go on record as saying it's okay to snort it but I think I'm going to give it a try before my next workout just once to see how that works. Consider myself a guinea pig.

chris mason
02-08-2007, 05:47 AM
Jesus ALN... you guys selling legal coke these days? Seriously I took one (about 12 PM) and didn't feel anything so I took another (about 12:45-1PM) and sure it gave me energy. Was still up at 4 in the morning and was able to get 6 hours of sleep that night (while I usually average 9-11hrs).

Don't get me wrong I've already lost like 2 lbs in the last week but man I wish it didn't last so long. I will seriously ask this: what would happen if I snorted the contents of it?

Usually snorting stuff makes it more powerful but shorter duration. I'm not actually expecting any of you ALN guys to go on record as saying it's okay to snort it but I think I'm going to give it a try before my next workout just once to see how that works. Consider myself a guinea pig.

Please DON'T snort the contents! I have no idea what would happen, but I am sure it would not feel pleasant and it could be dangerous. Just take it early in the morning and no later than noon. Your body will acclimate to it after a few days and you will be able to go to bed earlier.

Chris

d'Anconia
02-08-2007, 07:19 PM
Okay. I'll have to start waking up earlier...

d'Anconia
02-11-2007, 05:19 PM
Wow so yesterday I lifted weight for the first time on Nitor... yeah... I'm officially the loudest person in the gym. Seriously I think you guys at ALN nailed it (although I still wish it didn't last so long).

chris mason
02-11-2007, 07:56 PM
Wow so yesterday I lifted weight for the first time on Nitor... yeah... I'm officially the loudest person in the gym. Seriously I think you guys at ALN nailed it (although I still wish it didn't last so long).

Thank you!

Optimum08
02-11-2007, 10:30 PM
hmmm. if i am pretty sensitive to stimulants, should i go with thermocin before jumping up to nitor?

PhilsterT
02-12-2007, 03:04 AM
Most likely.

Bikkstah
02-12-2007, 07:02 AM
I'm hopped on as much caffeine as possible in class. I drank two of those cocaine things the other day before my first class and the rest of the day was a blur.

chris mason
02-12-2007, 07:44 AM
hmmm. if i am pretty sensitive to stimulants, should i go with thermocin before jumping up to nitor?

I would recommend it, yes.

IZich
02-21-2007, 04:20 PM
rofl on the snorting.

I took 2 this morning (first day) and i am so jittery. I love it! doing HW for hours on end is not a problem as it gives me focus.

Thanks Chris for the quick shipping too!

d'Anconia
02-22-2007, 08:30 PM
Yeah I took 2 today for the first time at about 9:30 AM and it's 7:30 PM and I just had a pretty awesome workout. Makes me a monster in the weightroom... I'd highly recommend it.

chris mason
02-23-2007, 05:46 AM
Awesome! Thanks guys!

We are having a 15% off sale on Nitor right now! You will see some ads for it later today. If you want to order just type 15 in the discount coupon code section when you order.

Chris