PDA

View Full Version : Do American Girls love Aussie Guys ?

projectaero
01-26-2007, 06:30 AM
Hey guys.
Me and my mate are both single both from Melbourne Australia and looking at coming over to the usa to la , vegas etc
I am just curious as to do american girls love aussie guys ?

From what i here they do but is this true, that you are aware of ?
We are thinking of going to vegas to party and maybe see the ufc if its on at the time we go.

Clifford Gillmore
01-26-2007, 06:32 AM
If you've got some muscle, a thick accent (Happy Straya Day too :)), and decently groomed mane you'll do fine. Talk alot.

Three
01-26-2007, 06:34 AM
American chics dig accents.

TwiloMike
01-26-2007, 06:37 AM
So do American guys. If you look like Heath Ledger+50lbs you'll do fine... heck, you'll do fine even without the extra 50lbs.

galileo
01-26-2007, 06:46 AM
So do American guys.

I will de-gay your comment with this : natalie imbruglia.

http://images.google.com/images?q=natalie+imbruglia

Alex.V
01-26-2007, 07:30 AM
Hey guys.

I am just curious as to do american girls love aussie guys ?

Not if they're ugly.

sharkall2003
01-26-2007, 07:39 AM
Love? No.

American girls think it's cute to listen to the accent of a foreigner. But, an accent will not what be what lands you. Ya better be strong too.

Cirino83
01-26-2007, 07:49 AM
Not if they're ugly.

hahaha :D

smokinHawk
01-26-2007, 08:19 AM
no chicks will not dig you, they only dig money, so bring your pocketbook.

TwiloMike
01-26-2007, 09:02 AM
I will de-gay your comment with this : natalie imbruglia.

http://images.google.com/images?q=natalie+imbruglia

You didn't have to de-Jew my comment, though. Natalie Portman would have been the perfect choice.

Bohizzle
01-26-2007, 09:19 AM
You didn't have to de-Jew my comment, though. Natalie Portman would have been the perfect choice.

but portman's not an aussie :)

BilltheButcher
01-26-2007, 10:23 AM
Get ready for all the idiots to say to you after you sayyour from Australia, "Put another shrimp on the barbie." Feel free to punch them in the face.

If you go to Vega and your shredded, go hang by the pool, you will pull tons of ladies.

galileo
01-26-2007, 10:29 AM

She's not Australian.

d'Anconia
01-26-2007, 10:49 AM
Dude when I was in Australia I was telling all the guys they should come out to our university here in CA and they would have a very large advantage based on their nationality. It still stands but there's a little "social proof" thing that can make or break you depending on where you go. If you have a buddy in the states then visit them...

rdkraus
01-26-2007, 10:58 AM
Aussies are the best. Whenever we go on vacation, we try to hang with the Aussies. Best attitude. Best time. Best drinkers. Even the best Hats, bought one for myself (in Turkey LOL).

Fun.

On our cruise to the Greek Isles, we hung with the Aussies, the New Zealanders and the Canadians. Had the rowdiest dinner table on the ship.

Fuzzy
01-26-2007, 11:23 AM
Hell yeah!

The whole accent thing is true.

When I lived in Lebanon the teachers at my school were all American or British, so coming over to Aus I have this weird accent wich all the chicks love.

sharkall2003
01-26-2007, 11:25 AM
Hell yeah!

When I lived in Lebanon the teachers at my school were all American or British, so coming over to Aus I have this weird accent wich all the chicks love.

Yeah, but you're so ugly no one actually cared about the accent.

TwiloMike
01-26-2007, 11:44 AM
but portman's not an aussie :)

True enough. I totally forgot that she's an Aussie. Girl. Meh.

uw-lifter96
01-26-2007, 11:49 AM
Hell yeah!

not only ugly, youre 15. you dont even like girls yet.

Cirino83
01-26-2007, 11:58 AM
not only ugly, youre 15. you dont even like girls yet.

hahahaha :drooling:

Alex.V
01-26-2007, 11:59 AM
Back off, guys.

nhlfan
01-26-2007, 03:26 PM
lol @ de-Jew

on a side note, I want to marry and have 12 children with Natalie Portman.

BFGUITAR
01-26-2007, 03:49 PM
Hahaha my cousin was friends with Natalie Portman when she lived in NY. Its the jew network... every jew knows every other jew through someone.

I met these girls from England when I was in Italy and they loved my "Canadian" accent. One girl went around whoring herself out to Canadian guys exclusively. Whether she did that because we were Canadian or because she was a whore to begin with I dont know. But the fact is she only wanted Canadian guys. Of course I didnt touch that **** seeing as the town she was from had a high rate of syphilis and I dont do sloppy seconds... or in this case sloppy 4ths.

But aside from that, if you have an accent, a bit of attitude, and your not butt ugly you should do fine. Really its easier considering you both know youll never see each other again so you can screw the lady after a few days of knowing her.

Jordanbcool
01-26-2007, 05:12 PM
I think everyone likes accents even thick ones. It gives you that much of an edge. I would sell anything to get with a hot russian chick. Those accents are sooo sexy. :drooling:

01-26-2007, 06:02 PM
one of my teamates is an aussie and i heard tons of girls telling him how sexy they think his accent is but hes also attractive and about 7% bodyfat

Fuzzy
01-26-2007, 08:02 PM
Back off, guys.

Wow, Belial stuck up for me :d

PhilDownUnder
01-26-2007, 10:41 PM
hey champ, yeah american girls - as well as every other girls in the world love the aussie accent. american/canadian accent doesn't do **** for aussie girls. go figure!

ha.

just make sure you tell them about drop bears!

Clifford Gillmore
01-26-2007, 11:21 PM
one of my teamates is an aussie and i heard tons of girls telling him how sexy they think his accent is but hes also attractive and about 7% bodyfat

No Australian is 7% The ones that are, are lying!

Clifford Gillmore
01-26-2007, 11:24 PM
just make sure you tell them about drop bears!

And that vegemite behind the ears is the only way to keep them away!

Joshua Davis
01-26-2007, 11:58 PM
You got bigger problems accents if you have to skip the country to score a lay.

Any most of the guys here have horrible taste in women... you have to think about your kids guys... skinny, tiny, diminutive women = 50% chance of skinny, tiny, diminutive children. Do you really want that? Strong man + strong women = strong babies. This way, you know that in the chance of nuclear holocaust where only the strong truly survive, your seed will make it.
Queen Latifah, now that's a woman...

Maybe even 3 of them.