PDA

View Full Version : How bad is spray butter?

WildJames
01-27-2007, 11:20 AM
I like to put that I cant believe it's not butter spray stuff on my wheat toast in the morning. I'm on a serious cut and I know that the 0 calorie value is because the serving size is so small. I spray about 4 shots per slice of bread. Should I be cutting this stuff out or will that little bit be fine?

Paul Stagg
01-27-2007, 11:21 AM
It's still made out of oil, they get away with the zero calorie claim by having a small serving size.

I would consider how much you really use, the actual ingredients, and decide if it fits in your overall plan.

Superman250
01-27-2007, 01:06 PM
try not using it for a few weeks...if you don't notice a difference in your cut then go back to it.

Thats what i have been doing with items i am not sure about....take them out and see how it goes.

Beast
01-27-2007, 06:08 PM
I like to put that I cant believe it's not butter spray stuff on my wheat toast in the morning. I'm on a serious cut and I know that the 0 calorie value is because the serving size is so small. I spray about 4 shots per slice of bread. Should I be cutting this stuff out or will that little bit be fine?
One teaspoon = 25 sprays = 20 calories and 2 grams of fat (from their website)

4 shots (3.2 cals) isn't going to affect your cut at all.

Ritzol
01-27-2007, 08:01 PM
everything that is good has calories.... that sucks! I love that stuff on my broccoli, thanks for bursting my bubble