PDA

View Full Version : Nitor: A few weeks in

Chris686
01-27-2007, 12:20 PM
This is my most recent journal post of a few minutes ago:

Weigh in: 169LBs. :omg:

I swear, I'm not cutting! I blame it on the Nitor. I've been taking it twice a day.
However, I haven't lost a pound on my lifts. Not one. I've actually got stronger.
Apparently the Nitor works. I can usually take a thermo for energy and it has no effects on weight, but Nitor does. I'm not complaining though.

I must say, I think I look dead sexy in the mirror :thumbup:
Visually, and judging by the weight on the bar, I'd have to say that all of my recent weight loss has been fat. That makes me a pretty satisfied weightlifter.

To those of you who don't follow my journal religiously, I've been weighing in at 175-76LBs since around November. So basically even before I started my journal.

I've been eating the same amount as before I started Nitor, and I'm actually lifting more than when I started using it. Lighter and stronger. Who doesn't like that? At my current weight and body fat levels, 7 pounds is a LOT of weight.

So for those curious about the fat loss effects of Nitor, in my personal opinion and experience, they are actually there.

Anyway, off to the gym I go!

(This is with proper diet and exercise people)

chris mason
01-27-2007, 12:52 PM
This is my most recent journal post of a few minutes ago:

To those of you who don't follow my journal religiously, I've been weighing in at 175-76LBs since around November. So basically even before I started my journal.

I've been eating the same amount as before I started Nitor, and I'm actually lifting more than when I started using it. Lighter and stronger. Who doesn't like that? At my current weight and body fat levels, 7 pounds is a LOT of weight.

So for those curious about the fat loss effects of Nitor, in my personal opinion and experience, they are actually there.

Anyway, off to the gym I go!

(This is with proper diet and exercise people)

Thanks for posting this!

Superman250
01-27-2007, 01:01 PM
How many Nitor have you been taking?

Chris686
01-27-2007, 02:46 PM
Took me a while, but I worked my way up to the full dosage. Still gives me quite the buzz, but I'm a salesman, so the extra pep really helps me sell.

3 in the morning, 3 at lunch.

Though sometimes I only take two at lunch, it depends on how I feel. I usually take three.

As Chris has said many times, you need the full dosage in order for the fat loss ingredients to work.