PDA

View Full Version : Placed an order finally!

Talking_God
01-27-2007, 03:46 PM
Well, i decided to screw waiting for my credit card. Debit card FTW lol. Ordered some chocolate Nitrean, some creatine 500, a red ALN t-shirt and chose the free shaker :)

To any ALN staff on here...is there an issue with sending e-mails to AOL users? i cant switch my WBB forum e-mail to AOL because it never sends me a confirmation email, but it sends immediately to my yahoo address. Hoping its not the same with the ALN e-mails..either way, excited to get my order and i thought i'd share that with everybody lol

chris mason
01-27-2007, 03:58 PM
Well, i decided to screw waiting for my credit card. Debit card FTW lol. Ordered some chocolate Nitrean, some creatine 500, a red ALN t-shirt and chose the free shaker :)

To any ALN staff on here...is there an issue with sending e-mails to AOL users? i cant switch my WBB forum e-mail to AOL because it never sends me a confirmation email, but it sends immediately to my yahoo address. Hoping its not the same with the ALN e-mails..either way, excited to get my order and i thought i'd share that with everybody lol

Thanks for the order and I am not sure on your question. Check your email later today when we process your order.

Chris

Talking_God
01-27-2007, 10:38 PM
Well, my order was shipped..which is ridiculous because it was just placed at 4 pm central time, gotta love it!

But still no e-mail.. i'll have to double check my spam settings i guess and see if perhaps that works. Big thumbs up to chris and the ALN team for being so prompt, can't wait to get the products. :)

Talking_God
01-31-2007, 05:31 PM
Just wanted to say, i got my order today after ordering on saturday night! Getting ready to take my creatine and nitrean right now. Just wanted to say i'm very pleased with the speed of the shipping and how well everything is packaged. Thanks a lot ALN! :)

chris mason
01-31-2007, 07:35 PM
Good stuff!

Talking_God
01-31-2007, 09:25 PM
Ok, tried the Nitrean. best flavored protein EVER.

chris mason
02-01-2007, 05:25 AM
Ok, tried the Nitrean. best flavored protein EVER.

:whazzup:

Thank you!

Would you mind if we use that as a testimonial on the site? If not, PM me your first name and last initial and we will use it.

Chris

Jeff Roark
02-01-2007, 02:27 PM
Chris,
I am in the same boat. I ordered 3 jugs of Nitrean last night 2 chocolate and 1 vanilla + the free t-shirt and I have not received any confirmation form you guys. I have an aol email account too and I checked the spam box and had nothing there either. Just letting you guys know. Thanks for any help.

chris mason
02-01-2007, 05:08 PM
Chris,
I am in the same boat. I ordered 3 jugs of Nitrean last night 2 chocolate and 1 vanilla + the free t-shirt and I have not received any confirmation form you guys. I have an aol email account too and I checked the spam box and had nothing there either. Just letting you guys know. Thanks for any help.

That is really weird? We got your order and shipped it. We sent the normal confirmation emails? I will have to have Daniel check into it.

Chris

Talking_God
02-01-2007, 06:34 PM
Yeah..i never did get one on my AOL account, so i just changed my account email to a yahoo one that i set up awhile back. But i still cant get an email from WBB or ALN on my AOL account..stupid AOL:swear:

Jeff Roark
02-01-2007, 06:51 PM
TG,
I have that problem with alot of boards that I have registered on. I have had to make a hotmail account just to get on the board. I think I had to do it on this one also.

Thanks Chris! can't wait to try this stuff from all I have read. The pricing was super. I just don't think this deal could be beat. Also I compared it to Beverly Ultra Size that everyone swears is super, yours looks better on the label to me. Now all you have to do is come out with Liver Tablets and Aminos Acids that trump theres and you have me all the way around!

Talking_God
02-01-2007, 08:12 PM
Yeah i originally set up an account with my AOL address, but i had to make a new one with my yahoo account so i could start posting. And Jeff, the protein is great even with just water, mixes incredibly. I found my GNC protein gives me a little more protein/dollar, but now that i tried nitrean, i don't even care. The extra money is worth it, by far.