PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about shipping on multiple tubs

piff
01-29-2007, 08:06 PM
I'm planning on buying three tubs of Nitrean; is shipping really only going to be $5.95?

Also, what kind of shirts do you guys print on? I'm trying to figure out what size to go with. Thanks

phatmike
01-30-2007, 06:39 AM
I'm planning on buying three tubs of Nitrean; is shipping really only going to be $5.95?

Also, what kind of shirts do you guys print on? I'm trying to figure out what size to go with. Thanks

Yes shipping is only $5.95 if you live in the US... check this link to see for yourself... http://atlargenutrition.com/shipping.php

As far as the shirts, I can't remember what brand they are, but the sizes are comporable to every other t-shirt I have. In other the ALN X Large fits like any other X Large shirt I have... They don't shrink much if at all either. Good stuff!

piff
02-07-2007, 10:18 PM
My package from AtLarge arrived this afternoon and I felt like a little kid on Christmas morning. Three tubs of Nitrean ought to keep me happy for a couple months:thumbup:

The shirt looks great, too. They're printed on high quality 'Fruit of the Loom Best' tees and fit true to size. Thanks guys!

chris mason
02-08-2007, 05:48 AM
You're welcome!