PDA

View Full Version : Information and pics

dadud3r
02-03-2007, 12:23 AM
Hi,

I've been off and on with weightlifting the past seven months. The last four weeks I have been intense and I hope to continue on this path.

A girl told me I look strong yesterday. That's the first time in my life someone has ever told me that.

Basically, my routine is doing a full body workout every other day. I do deadlifts, squats, push and pull lifts, lunges, and twists. This is all according to a book I purchased, The New Rules of Lifting. Besides a few beers and the occasional munchies from gianja, my diet is good. I went from 170 to 200 in the past seven months and I know it's not fat, because I was much fatter when I weighed this much before. I take creatine, fish oils, and a multivitamin everyday.

I still got a ways to go...

Big Jay
02-04-2007, 03:10 PM
wats ur goal?

Gabrielle
02-04-2007, 11:04 PM
You might want to look into wbb1 or something along those lines training wise. Next time you take pictures try to take mandatory bb poses. Such as back/front dub, lat, most musc, and side chest. Congrats on being leaner at 200 than before. There is a lot of knowledge on these boards. Read up and welcome

workouts.ws
02-05-2007, 01:40 PM
You've got squats and deads in the mix so you're on a good start. Consider cutting sugar out of your diet and eating whatever else you like.