PDA

View Full Version : Please help me with my diet

RabidLifter812
02-03-2007, 05:40 PM
Hello guys I am currently bulking, and I need help on my diet. I am 17 years old, 6'3" and 191 lbs. I am a senior in high school and work a job on tuesdays, thursdays, and saturdays. So can someone tell me what to eat and what time of day. Lunch at school is at 11:40 by the way. And it is impossible to eat at school at any other time than that time. And at work, I work from 5-10 on tuesdays and thursdays, and 1 to 6 on saturdays. So any help would be greatly appreciated as far as my bulking diet goes. Thanks in advance.

Mr. D
02-03-2007, 06:25 PM
You are 17. Just eat. Make sure you get protein in every meal and just eat and lift big. You have plenty of natural test flowing. For work times make some homemade weightgainer shakes:

Protein powder, Grinded Oats, Peanut Butter, Fruit such as bananas or berries or whatever you like. You can make a 1000 cal shake from that and sip on that while you work.

But your routine should be this: Eat. Eat. Lift. Eat.Eat Sleep.Eat. Repeat. (Of course mix in your job as well)

kingfisher
02-06-2007, 04:06 AM
Consistency will be valuable. "Just eat" didn't really help me when I was 16, 6'6", and couldn't break 185. I wasn't consistent and didn't know what to do or how.

First, get a good breakfast. Maybe a couple of fudge-dipped granola bars(200cals ea) and 2 cups of fat-free cottage cheese(100c ea). Or 6 eggs(75c ea) and 2 pieces of whole-wheat toast(120c ea).

Next, are you SURE you couldn't snark a 2tbsp PB on wheat(460cals) between classes or something? That would help.

Lunch could feature 1/2lb meat and a veggie like maybe beans(400+cals/can).

After school have something like lunch. Meat/ffcc and carbs, maybe a sweet potato.

What about a PB on wheat at work?

Before bed you could have 1/2cup of heavy/whipping cream with 3 scoops of Nitrean.

And then on the weekend remind yourself to go to the kitchen and eat 5-600 cals every 3 hrs while you're awake. If this doesn't give you results, add more of everything until it does.